SOUTH AFRICA: The Blonde Is Back

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Can post this as she does not much bother with us guys ...

Anyhow 14th Feb is around sion which is her Birthday and indeed some other date people keep muttering about ...

Anyhow back to the story for her birthday we are off for a month of culling in and around Port Elizabeth

Wikus first to I collect a trophy warthog then off to a young fellow who seems to be making his way

12 days with him and his girl and then hunting on a dairy farm ...guy said you know what a cow is ..FFS milked them from 8 until 18 then I realised no pennies in it ....said would pull one shift just to prove it . So off to wildebeest culling thereally ..some time in PE with old friends

There go a month !

Worse ways to spend the month! :)

Yep like having to work for a living ...ohh well the other 11 months ......

Taking off long amounts of time is something g we do a horrible job of here in the States. In 25 years I've never taken more than 2.5 weeks off and I think I've done that three times, twice for Africa and then the whole honeymoon thing.

It's something we could learn from other parts of the world!

Taking off long amounts of time is something g we do a horrible job of here in the States. In 25 years I've never taken more than 2.5 weeks off and I think I've done that three times, twice for Africa and then the whole honeymoon thing.

It's something we could learn from other parts of the world!
Legal here in Iceland is six weeks but as self employed. ..whatever ...every day email's get checked etc ...

But the blonde gets 6 weeks plus public holidays etc etc ......

The French never seem to be not on holiday and they have an amazing GDP

To be honest if I could be the hours I truly work are sane and sensible ...

Don't tell the Blonde

Like Royal, I never took more than 3 weeks and that was only four times. Enjoy your month hunting and spending time with "The Blonde".

Can post this as she does not much bother with us guys ...

Anyhow 14th Feb is around sion which is her Birthday and indeed some other date people keep muttering about ...

Anyhow back to the story for her birthday we are off for a month of culling in and around Port Elizabeth

Wikus first to I collect a trophy warthog then off to a young fellow who seems to be making his way

12 days with him and his girl and then hunting on a dairy farm ...guy said you know what a cow is ..FFS milked them from 8 until 18 then I realised no pennies in it ....said would pull one shift just to prove it . So off to wildebeest culling thereally ..some time in PE with old friends

There go a month !
Are you the gun bearer once again. Or is the blond going to let you shoot some on this trip???

You sir are indeed a lucky man! Enjoy your trip. I wish I were in your shoes now! Work will be there when you go back I'm sure.
To date Two weeks has been my max....but when I retire.....I'm going for three months. And some of you might know which outfitter I will pick! And I might even take one of my worthless and cheap Rugers on the trip. Heck I might even let something get in my cross hairs and send a crappy Hornady bullet down range to drop some poor animal in its tracks. Most of all I'm going to relax without a care in the world.

Charlie,
Is that Sarcasm in your post? Lmao. Love it!
Cheers,
Cody

Yep there is a little bit there @Bullthrower338 . But I actually have that trip booked just haven't paid the deposit yet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg