SOUTH AFRICA: The Adventure Begins!

Have a great hunt and adventure.

We rolled the dice and bought tickets on United Airlines. Well aware of their customer service issues, we went with their business class service based on price. Round trip from St. Louis was $4,300. More than three grand less than the next lowest option, which was Emirates. I‘ll withhold judgement until we get back, but so far, so good. Check in was a breeze. Luggage made it from St. Louis to Newark. The plane is here and we board in 45 minutes. The Polaris lounge is crowded but very nice. About on par with Emirates business class lounge in Dubai. Hope I don’t jinx it.

Good luck and can't wait for the report.

Good luck Doug! Wish I was seeing you in camp like last time!

Should be a good one..................looking forward to the report...........enjoy each day to the fullest.............FWB

Knock ‘em dead! With one shot!

You will be in the air now heading into Jhb, a bit chilly here, you will need your coat.

Have a great trip, I am looking forward to your trip report and what you think of the new area. We are hunting with Jaco next year.

Nice. A fresh play by play will be great. Glad your willing to share your story with us

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics when you guys are able.

Best of hunts to you both! My son and I will be there next year!

Say Hi to Jaco for me.
Good luck on your hunt.

We rolled the dice and bought tickets on United Airlines. Well aware of their customer service issues, we went with their business class service based on price. Round trip from St. Louis was $4,300. More than three grand less than the next lowest option, which was Emirates. I‘ll withhold judgement until we get back, but so far, so good. Check in was a breeze. Luggage made it from St. Louis to Newark. The plane is here and we board in 45 minutes. The Polaris lounge is crowded but very nice. About on par with Emirates business class lounge in Dubai. Hope I don’t jinx it.
Wow…I have found any time you can get business class less than $5,000 well worth it. That is the cut off point for me at least

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyn302587

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois