SOUTH AFRICA: Ten Days In June With KMG Hunting Safaris In The Eastern Cape

Thanks for taking us along John, it has been a fun hunt. I'll bet that you and Lucy will be planning your return trip on the way home.

It's beautiful to see Lucy's first animal taken, and finishing a safari with another fine Impala. Congrats to both, and I hope you & Lucy are still young and strong enough to join your son & grandson on their next safari. Those will be life long memories.

Well done all around, congratulations, thanks for posting.

Thanks for taking us along John, it has been a fun hunt. I'll bet that you and Lucy will be planning your return trip on the way home.
I sure do hope to get back again. Next time without the mask. Lucy and I did talk about how our buckets sure don’t fit the plane’s bucket seats as well as they used to.

Congrats in the hunt, yall did well!

That busbuck is just great Lucy :D Cheers:

Thanks for the report! I want to hunt with KMG for caracal it's on my bucket list!

Thanks for the report! I want to hunt with KMG for caracal it's on my bucket list!
I highly recommend KMG for quality hunting experience and especially Nick as a PH to ask for. He has his own pack of hounds just for chasing caracal and jackel. If a bushbuck is also on your want list, Nick is definitely your man. I‘m thinking his baby bottle had bushbuck milk in it!

Luv the bushbuck and the others also

Nice job to all with some great trophies!

My young lady, I call her Michelle, had our first Safari with KMG back in 2017. Need to get back there again at some point in time.

I think you and Lucy have a couple of trips left in you, will be looking for a another report in the future!

Thanks for representing us South Dakota boys so well! As the Hank Williams song says, “A country boy can survive!”

John, thank you so much for taking the time to write up this wonderful report.
Nick has been at it again, and bagged another incredible Bushbuck with one of our AH members.

I guess we will need to wait a little bit for the report, but keep an eye out!

John, thank you so much for taking the time to write up this wonderful report.
Nick has been at it again, and bagged another incredible Bushbuck with one of our AH members.

I guess we will need to wait a little bit for the report, but keep an eye out!
Thank you Marius for ten days we’ll never forget! I still think Nick had bushbuck milk in his baby bottle, and also might put some in his morning coffee. It was a great experience hunting with him! But ten days of country music on the radio? I still have some of those tunes playing in my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!