SOUTH AFRICA: Spiral Horn Slam x2 With Game 4 Africa Safaris

Congrats Dave, fantastic trip!

What a great hunt, thanks for sharing you adventure with us.

Great trip and what a wonderful way to spend some time with your daughter. She seems to be a deadly shot. Thanks for the great report.
Bruce

Great report as usual! I envy Elise the chance to hunt Africa with her father. I would love so much to have that experience with mine. He is still healthy and active and enjoys his deer hunting, but he says that he doesn't have it in him to travel that far anymore.

Great report as usual! I envy Elise the chance to hunt Africa with her father. I would love so much to have that experience with mine. He is still healthy and active and enjoys his deer hunting, but he says that he doesn't have it in him to travel that far anymore.

@Ragman My dad passed away about 20 years ago and he was in his mid 60s. Every time I go on a really good hunt, I'll end up thinking about my dad and how much he would have enjoyed being along side. As I was growing up, my dad and I shared a bunch of hunting, fishing and camping trips, but to have had the opportunity to hunt Africa together would have been special.

@Ragman My dad passed away about 20 years ago and he was in his mid 60s. Every time I go on a really good hunt, I'll end up thinking about my dad and how much he would have enjoyed being along side. As I was growing up, my dad and I shared a bunch of hunting, fishing and camping trips, but to have had the opportunity to hunt Africa together would have been special.
I'm sorry for your loss, but it sounds like you two had a lot of good times together. I will be lost when the day comes when my father passes. He is 76 now and we will hopefully be going fishing this weekend!

Great write up here as well Dave

@Mtn_Infantry, thanks! Enjoy the planning phase of your next hunt and I look forward to reading your report.

Beautiful! I swear I've seen those rocks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg