Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI, QDMA
Hunted
MI, TX, MO, South Africa Limpopo & Northwest Provinces
What a great hunt, thanks for sharing you adventure with us.

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Namibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Great trip and what a wonderful way to spend some time with your daughter. She seems to be a deadly shot. Thanks for the great report.
Bruce

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
Great report as usual! I envy Elise the chance to hunt Africa with her father. I would love so much to have that experience with mine. He is still healthy and active and enjoys his deer hunting, but he says that he doesn't have it in him to travel that far anymore.

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Great report as usual! I envy Elise the chance to hunt Africa with her father. I would love so much to have that experience with mine. He is still healthy and active and enjoys his deer hunting, but he says that he doesn't have it in him to travel that far anymore.

@Ragman My dad passed away about 20 years ago and he was in his mid 60s. Every time I go on a really good hunt, I'll end up thinking about my dad and how much he would have enjoyed being along side. As I was growing up, my dad and I shared a bunch of hunting, fishing and camping trips, but to have had the opportunity to hunt Africa together would have been special.

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
@Ragman My dad passed away about 20 years ago and he was in his mid 60s. Every time I go on a really good hunt, I'll end up thinking about my dad and how much he would have enjoyed being along side. As I was growing up, my dad and I shared a bunch of hunting, fishing and camping trips, but to have had the opportunity to hunt Africa together would have been special.
I'm sorry for your loss, but it sounds like you two had a lot of good times together. I will be lost when the day comes when my father passes. He is 76 now and we will hopefully be going fishing this weekend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PriscillaR

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh