Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
It was a very happy Father's Day for the Hoover Family visiting from Ft. Worth Texas. Jeff Hoover took a fantastic kudu bull along with many more great trophies hunting with his family over Father's Day weekend. We would also like to extend a special thanks and pat on the back to all fathers and mothers who take the time to hunt with their children & families.

fathers day kudu.jpg

Congrats to Mr. Pat and Mr. Tom on an impressive collection of great animals soon to be added to their trophy rooms.
lg trophy spread.jpg

Veteran Limcroma PH Aart van den Brink guided another very happy client to an impressive vaal rhebuck and a beautiful blue duiker. The blue duiker was the first ever taken at Limcroma. Congrats to all of the successful hunters!
lg vaal rhebuck.jpg

lg blue duiker.jpg

Those are some super animals. Great job making some dreams come true.

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Dan/Hannes...................great fotos. some happy and very successful hunters.........so nice to see a family together on what was apparently a great kudu hunt....thanks for the post.....................FWB

You started out with some good trophies from the EC for the first ones with Limcroma.
Keep it up.

Good trophies!

I really like that kudu (y)(y)(y)

I like them All , Awesome.
Wish it was me in the photos, except with my bow. Forrest

I really like the blue duiker. :E Big Grin:

Very nice trophies:D Beers::A Clapping::A Clapping::A Clapping:, congrats, super vaal rhebuck.

Well done Hannes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross