SOUTH AFRICA: Spear Safaris Kruger Area 2 Week Hunt

Fantastic hunt Bob, congrats ! And great trophies

Great write up and a varied bag. Thank you for taking the time to share it.

Nice animals Bob! You sure had a mixed bag hunt. I really enjoyed reading about the hyena as they fascinate me.

Looks like you had some great fun and good hunting. great job on some good trophys

Great trophies and hunt. Congratulations.

Can tell you have put a lot of effort and details into the report. Thanks.

Thanks for a great report! Sounds like the bad luck was replaced by good luck and hard work. glad you got great trophies and memories.

Awesome Bob, you got me on the edge of my seat. Congrats on the lion and buff. I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you hoped but you still have a fantastic cat! Great report and congrats.

Great story Bob - thanks for posting and the great pics. I think you still took a beautiful lion regardless of the circumstances.
Cheers,
JWB300

Fine job hunting and great report Bob, some very beautiful animals! Glad you made it home safe!

Great Job!!!(y)(y)(y)

Bob, I am speechless. Simply awesome hunt!

And you aren't even done yet! More report to come I guess?

I hope I get to encounter your Bushbucks cousin. One more interested in concealment than running. Should make a bow stalk a little easier.

One thing that pissed me of last trip when it happened to me: The Bakkie cowboy spoiling stalks. That twit made it feel just like opening day of Antelope at home, nothing I thought I would ever encounter being the only hunter on a property. Sorry you got the extra help.

Congrats on some very nice trophies.

Excellent report!! Great job and wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing. Kevin

Bob, congrats on the many fine animals on your hunt, and thanks for posting a great report.

I enjoyed reading that you hunted with Koos. I hunted Nyala and a few other critters with him in 2005. We got along great.

Great hunt Bob!

Great write up and some great trophies!

Bob, congrats on the many fine animals on your hunt, and thanks for posting a great report.

I enjoyed reading that you hunted with Koos. I hunted Nyala and a few other critters with him in 2005. We got along great.
Yea he is pretty easy going... At one point he was trying to explain how he needed his "beauty sleep"... I just looked at him for a couple seconds and said, "your right!" That caught him off gaurd for second then he let out a big laugh. But we went hunting every day instead of napping Mid day away after that. He is a trooper, and very thorough....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg