jlb1036

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
ELK,BEAR,WHITE TAIL DERR BALCK TAIL DEER WILD HOG
My dream finally came true after 30 yrs of my first ever video of watching buffalo hunting with Mark Sulliavn and also
Peter Capstick Hathway I prepared myself to once and for all to have the courage to book my hunt and preperations to travel
to the Dark continent .
That been said on August 06-2022 I arrive to Johasnerburg SA to beging my dream hunt for buffalo and kudu
Mr Baylye was already waiting for me at the airport that evening along with also SA rifle permits for my arrival it was a simple
process for me to obtain my luggage and rifle case must it only taken me 15 mins and then I was on my way to the hunting camp.

I must say that immediatly made a connection with Dempsy on the way to the camp his lovely fiance had prepared us sandwiches hot coffee and chocolate brownies that were excellent and did come in well after out first 2 days hunting for extra caloires and energy.

The accomedations were excellent and the staff were all very pleasent and caring I felt like in a 5 stars resort ,food drinks sleeping accomedations laundry were all excellent and I must say the food was fantastic in flavor and presentation .

So for my fisrt ever safary i brought my long favorite bolt action custome 450 ackley on a BRNO 602 with my own handloads with IMR 4895
fed 215 and hornady 500grs both soft point/solids=DGX/DGS FOR MV=2350 FPS with leupold 1.5-6x scope and for my plains game my
good companion from other hunts Mark-V 340 wby with my handloads IMR4831/FED 215 and nosler 250grs partitions @2950 fps .
I brought my new swarvoski binos 10x42 and my new leather safary belt.
I will post pics later on of my trophies and equipment.

Welcome and looking forward to hearing more of your adventures and see some pictures !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.