www.nimrod-100.de
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
AfricaHunting.com, SCI, SDBJV, DBJV, SABA
Hunted
Namibia, France, USA, Mauritius, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Spain, Czech, Germany
South Africa 2014 - once more a fantastic trip with PH Izak Vos and Vos Safaris

Just wanted to post shortly some impressions about my once more and again fantastic hunting trip to South Africa in August 2014 again with PH Izak Vos and Vos Safaris.
Once again, after our tremendous bowhunt last year on cape buffalo, waterbuck, bushbuck and wild boar, I was hunting 10 days with my friend and PH Izak Vos from Vos Safaris in South Africa and got magnificient impressions, useful experiences, hide sessions and great stalks.
Many thanks to the amazing experience of my professional hunter Izak I could harvest some outstanding animals and trophies.
A 15 year old giraffe bull of roughly 1.3 tons weight, that the landowner wanted to get hunted, due to the fact that he had killed another bull (seriously no joke) and got laid with his mother and begot two giraffes.
A phenomenal steenbuck, a roughly 12 year old kudu bull, the grandpa of all kudus there and there were many - during one session in the blind we counted 52 kudus at the water and several of them were 54+", a superb eland and an old warthog with some impressive tusks

If someone is interested to hunt with Izak Vos in South Africa he can whether contact me - I am not an agent it is just because Izak and me are friends - or contact Izak Vos directly by email under (izakvos@gmail.com) or on facebook.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats with some great trophies.
I specially like your Steenbok :)

Great looking animals you took.

Congrats, Nimrod, nice trophies !

Some really great trophies there, congrats!!!

cool steenbok, nimrod

sounds like izak , know his place .
great trophies ,mate

Congratulations on your success.
thanks for sharing

Congrats on your hunt. Thanks for sharing your memories and photos.

All the best.

Thanks guys for the congrats and nice comments.
Very much appreciated.
Always good hunting.

Congrats!

Love the steenbok.

Nice steenbok!

Nice looking Trophies :)

Congratulations on your trophies! Great looking warthog, I had hoped to get a warthog on my first safari, oh well now I have more reason to get back soon. How well did the bow work on your giraffe? That's a big animal and thick-tough hide.

Great trophies Nimrod......I like all of them....!!!!

Congrats......!!!!

Nice animals....Did you have a minimum draw weight and KE to shoot the giraffe?

Awesome Trophies Nimrod Congrats on a great hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!