Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Argentina, New Zealand, Zambia, Mauritius, Zimbabwe
Thank you Serapa for a wonderful hunting experience!

Everything was perfect: from the magnificent lodge and chalets, to the equipment used. PH CJ and his tracker were amazing, very professional, knowledgeable and accommodating.

A 3 hour plus walk and stalk in the bush was rewarded with a very nice, mature buf, who was accommodating enough to die after one shot within 50 yards making the retrieval very easy. A sable was less nice, leading to a very tense search in the dark, where the tracker and PH showed their skills to the max.

Lots of eland, wildebeest (black and blue) and gemsbock on the property, along some beautiful sable and giraffe.

The accommodations and food are the best we have experienced in 7 African safaris and the place is ideal for non-hunting companions, especially wifes and/or kids that can enjoy the spa, pool and impeccable service.

All the equipment and vehicles are top notch and if a guest does not bring its own riffle there are excellent ones available topped with Swarovski optics. Makes traveling a lot easier and less stressful.

IMG-20180916-WA0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on a great trip. How about some pics?!

Dittos on the pics. BTW yours was a pretty condensed version of a Buff and Sable hunt. I'm sure there is more to the story. Let's hear it please.

Congrats. Yes, Serapa is a nice place, I was there in 2010

I would love to read more details and see some pics of the trophies, scenery and accommodations!

Very nice

Congratulations.

Sounds like you had a great hunt. congrats on some great trophies

Looks First Class

Thanks for posting the pics - great trophies and beautiful accomodations!

A bull to be proud of! congrats!

I was there last year. A beautiful place that is also very large. I think over 50,000 acres

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg