AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Looks like a damn good one!

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
OK. I'm ready.

adgunner

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Canada (AB,SK,ON,QC,NB,NS) USA (TX,ME) South Africa (6) Argentina
Alright, at the risk of self endangerment I will give you the story behind that BW. My better half is a hunter and has taken only a zebra when we were hunting this BW. Marius and I both explained to her that these were tough animals and usually a little more hunting experience is required. She wasn't having any of that and off we dutifully went. In between this and coming across this magnificent bull let's just say there were a lot of failed stocks. Now Marius having the patience of a saint finally gets her in position and she feels comfortable with the shot. Bang and off he goes. Looks like a low shot and maybe front leg damage but hard to tell, we get on the blood trail and come up empty handed although we did a glimpse of him. We put the dogs in and as darkness closes in we unfortunately call it a day. Next day sees us out scouring everywhere for that bull and we come up empty handed. We must leave as we are booked in at Vic Falls for a couple of days and let me tell you I have one grumpy wife on my hands. The second night at the falls our phone goes off and it,s Marius saying they got the bull. Louw was out with a client and saw the bull and it looks ok, a closer look and he can see lots of damage to the front leg. He grabs his clients rifle , who protests and says I don,t want a BW. Louw replies it isn,t for you and sends it to the ground. Upon closer inspection they see that my better half had indeed shot straight, but the BW had lowered his head likely to scratch and the bullet had hit horn and it had passed through and on into the leg. Wife,s disposition changes instantly and our stay in Vic Falls is an instant sucess. That mount gets talked about quite a bit in the trophy room:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlenaRatcl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.