Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ECGMA, PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
Robert from Solihull, Birmingham returned to hunt with Karoo Wild Safaris for a fourth consecutive time. Rob brought his trusted 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser with him and a brand new .375 H&H that had never been fired in the field before.

After a couple of days playing golf in Port Elizabeth at the oldest links course in Africa, Humewood and at Wedgewood Country Club we headed out to the lodge.

Rob took a great sable bull as well as a common, cape, black and copper springbuck, completing his springbuck slam. He also took a superb white blesbuck. We had some trouble with the untested .375 on the trip. Rob was nevertheless able to take some very good trophies.

imgp6504_copy1682157327.jpg
imgp6493_copy363554288.jpg
imgp6496_copy.jpg
imgp6501_copy566335266.jpg
imgp6508_copy1252553132.jpg

Rob and I have some memorable hunting memories stretching back a few years and although this was our toughest hunt we had some good times and look forward to creating some new ones in the near future.

It was great to see Rob again and hope to see him again next year for another hunt.

Congrats to Rob! Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful sable!

Nice trophies!

Great sable and congratulations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAr

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!