SOUTH AFRICA: RIFLE: BOWHUNT: Limcroma Safari 2017 Hunt

I m trying to figure out how to upload the video that Riaan was every so kind to make me named :How to Miss a warthog

“How to miss a warthog,” har har har!

We hunted with Riaan in 2016. Great PH.

Congrats on your hunt and trophies!

Congrats on your trip and thanks for sharing!

@GTHC ,

It was my sincere pleasure working with you prior to your safari. I'm glad to hear that you feel I was helpful in some way preparing you for your adventure. I am very pleased to hear that Limcroma exceeded all of your expectations, and that they impressed you as much as they did me and my wife on our very first Limcroma safari so many years ago... Congrats on some wonderful trophy animals.

Here is that warthog "miss" ;) We've ALL been there..... It looks like you redeemed yourself pretty well with another ancient tusker...

Last edited:
Dan, The video does not play, it says: This video is unavailable. Perhaps some settings to look at.

Worked for me. Too funny! Maybe that warthog has some cat blood in him with 9 lives!

Dan, Sorry it must be my settings in Safari as the video is playing for me in Google Chrome and Firefox. All good.

Thanks for posting that video Dan, see your still helping me out even post trip!
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas & A Blessed New Year.

Getting ready to shoot some Snow Geese down here in February, after that it will be time to start planning trip #2

IMG_4587.JPG

That just reminded me, had a set of Egyptian Geese that were hanging out at the hide, I thought they would make a great mount have both the male and female. Shot the male , and the female hung out just outta bow Range for the rest of the day.

I’d like to thank Riaan and the rest of the Limcroma team for a unforgettable trip. Everything was first class, animals, accommodations, blinds, meals, fellowship. Couldn’t of had better service than we received!

@GTHC

Thank you very much for posting your hunting report on the forum for us. We sincerely appreciate the kind words, and we are very pleased that every aspect of the safari met or exceeded your expectations. We take great pride in ensuring that every small detail of our guests' experiences are tended to from the logistics and information provided pre-safari by Dan (a.k.a Firehuntfish), all the way to seeing your trophies arrive safely back home by our Trophy Pro SA team.

Congratulations on a very successful hunt! We thoroughly enjoyed hosting you, and we look forward to having you back in camp again with us soon.

Regards, Hannes

Thanks for sharing your report. Fine looking trophies there. Looking to return to Limcroma ourselves in 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg