GTHC

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, RMEF, DU, WU, NWTF
Well I can’t begin to say what a great trip we had with Limcroma!
Everything from the planning stage to the hunt was meticulously executed . Dan and Jeff answered all my questions, and when we arrived in SA, Riaan picked up where they left off. Limcroma is definitely a first class operation, and I look forward to planning my second trip real soon.
IMG_4617.JPG

Was the steenbok taken walk and stalk or from a hide or ?

I harvested the following with my bow from a hide:
Impala X 2
Gemsbok
Blue Wildebeest

With the gun I harvested
Blesbok
Steenbok
Warthog

The steenbok was shot at around 100 yds from the Rover.
I concentrated on bow hunting for Bush buck, hunting the river in a tree stand every morning. I saw several, including a huge trophy but didn’t get a shot opportunity.

I’d like to thank Riaan and the rest of the Limcroma team for a unforgettable trip. Everything was first class, animals, accommodations, blinds, meals, fellowship. Couldn’t of had better service than we received!

Congratulations on some nice animals and good luck on getting your bushbuck on the next trip!!

Thanks for your story. It is good to see that you had a good first trip and planning to return.

Thanks for the report, you took some nice critters. Welcome to the African Addiction.

Great trip. Thanks for the report. And welcome to the "first timers who can't wait to get back" club. Good luck on the bushbuck.

GTHC, Thanks for the report and pictures of the fine trophies! All great, but I am so jealous of the nice warthog! Haven’t gotten mine yet:(!

IMG_0033.MOV

Thanks Ridgewalker..
The warthog was definitely a challenge for me..
I never saw a mature male while we were in the blind hunting. Plenty of sows and kids every day .

So day 2 of my hunt Riaan pics out a real old Cull sow that had broken tusks, easy shot less than 20yds.,, and I shot right under her. Fast forward to day 4.. same old broken tusk sow at again 20yds... shot right over her the second time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg