SOUTH AFRICA: RIFLE: BOWHUNT: Great Experience With Family Hunting Safaris Eastern Cape

RNJ_SPAIN

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Austria, South Africa, Czech Republic, Spain.
Hello everybody!!

Let me introduce myself because this is my first hunting report in this web page. I am a big and small game hunter from Spain that loves Africa.

I have visited Africa three times with this company, and I have practiced all types of hunting: small game, big game, bow hunting, stalking hunting, hunting in stands, waiting in baits, etc.

I can only say very good words of the treatment received with @Family Hunting Safaris, Fernando and all the people who make up this company. They are always there for everything you need and any change of plans is manage with a smile. They get the dream trip become a reality where you only have to take care about sunrises, sunsets, sky and stars, people, food, landscapes ... AFRICA.

With Fernando, the main PH and manager of the company I have hunted kudu, impala, steenbuck, warthogs, mountain reedbuck, baboons, etc. Small game and so on. Combining bow and rifle.

In this company it is possible to feel the hunting with bow as such perfect level level that once you try it with them you will never want to try with anyone else.

I recommend 100% visiting africa with @Family Hunting Safaris and especially if what we want is a combined hunting trip with the family.

To conclude indicate that I trust so much in this great people that they will organice my honey moon to South Africa this November.

DSCF0257.JPG
DSCF0466.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
4532.JPG
4540.JPG
4554.JPG
4671.JPG
4704.JPG
4749.JPG
4772.JPG
IMG_6467.JPG
IMG_6561.JPG
IMG_6894.JPG
IMG_6940.JPG
IMG_7082.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!

Congrats on your hunt and thanks for sharing!

Well done! Bienvenido a AH. Felicidadez en tu boda. (Wellcome to AH. Congratulations on your wedding.)

Welcome to AH and thank you for sharing your trophy photos- looks like you had a great time.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Looks like you had a great hunt. Bruce

Thanks for sharing your hunt with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois