SOUTH AFRICA: RIFLE: BOWHUNT: Great Experience With Family Hunting Safaris Eastern Cape

Discussion in 'Hunting Reports Africa' started by RNJ_SPAIN, May 4, 2017.

1. RNJ_SPAIN

RNJ_SPAIN New Member

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Austria, South Africa, Czech Republic, Spain.
    Hello everybody!!

Let me introduce myself because this is my first hunting report in this web page. I am a big and small game hunter from Spain that loves Africa.

I have visited Africa three times with this company, and I have practiced all types of hunting: small game, big game, bow hunting, stalking hunting, hunting in stands, waiting in baits, etc.

I can only say very good words of the treatment received with @Family Hunting Safaris, Fernando and all the people who make up this company. They are always there for everything you need and any change of plans is manage with a smile. They get the dream trip become a reality where you only have to take care about sunrises, sunsets, sky and stars, people, food, landscapes ... AFRICA.

With Fernando, the main PH and manager of the company I have hunted kudu, impala, steenbuck, warthogs, mountain reedbuck, baboons, etc. Small game and so on. Combining bow and rifle.

In this company it is possible to feel the hunting with bow as such perfect level level that once you try it with them you will never want to try with anyone else.

I recommend 100% visiting africa with @Family Hunting Safaris and especially if what we want is a combined hunting trip with the family.

To conclude indicate that I trust so much in this great people that they will organice my honey moon to South Africa this November.

DSCF0257.JPG DSCF0466.JPG IMG_0270.JPG 4532.JPG 4540.JPG 4554.JPG 4671.JPG 4704.JPG 4749.JPG 4772.JPG IMG_6467.JPG IMG_6561.JPG IMG_6894.JPG IMG_6940.JPG IMG_7082.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017

2. cpr0312

cpr0312 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member
    Hunted:
    US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe
    Welcome to AH!

Congrats on your hunt and thanks for sharing!

RNJ_SPAIN likes this.

3. PARA45

PARA45 AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
    Well done! Bienvenido a AH. Felicidadez en tu boda. (Wellcome to AH. Congratulations on your wedding.)

4. rinehart0050

rinehart0050 GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
    Welcome to AH and thank you for sharing your trophy photos- looks like you had a great time.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

5. gillettehunter

gillettehunter AH ENABLER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(2) New Zealand
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Looks like you had a great hunt. Bruce

6. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN AH ENABLER SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR LIFETIME TITANIUM BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
    Thanks for sharing your hunt with us.