Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, IDPA, RTBA
Hunted
US and now RSA
Hi,
Anyone has recent experience hunting with Motshwere Safaris and Outfitters in Limpopo Province, SA?
They are not in the listing on AH.
(First time shopper for a hunt in Africa)

3-jpg.37967

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH, Charlie !

Hi,
Anyone has recent experience hunting with Motshwere Safaris and Outfitters in Limpopo Province, SA?

Thanks
Charlie

Charlie, Welcome to AH.

Are you sure you have the name spelled properly. That can often be an issue with finding the exact outfitter in any search.
Motswiri ??

Do you have a website for them?

No info on them but here is the website.

run by Werner Lewies

Yes, I hunted with them almost 3 years ago. A great hunt-like a dream. PM sent

We were there in April 2014, Best hunt ever with PH Michael knox and Werner Lewis. Could not have been better.

welcomr to AH charlie.

sounds great cshaw .
welcome to you also .
love to read about your hunt ,with these good people .
and admire your photos, mate

Well, we were there for fourteen days, with a ten year old boy, I can think of nothing to complain, or improve on. I will write a longer version with pictures later, check out their facebook page. Motshwere safaris and outfitters.

IMG_26902681139920.jpeg

Hi,

Thanks
Charlie
yes we were there in october 2014

They have some really nice animals, a friend of mine has hunted with them

My wife and I hunted with Motshwere in September 2013. It was our first time in South Africa and for our once in a lifetime experience we do not see how it could have been any better. Werner, and our PH Barend made sure that we had the time of our lives. Also, everyone of his employees, including the gals in the kitchen, the trackers, skinners etc. were all very friendly and accommodating and really added to our experience The lodging and food was fantastic. And the hunting was above fantastic with a lot of great animals.

We also spend four days at Kruger Park with Barend and his wife which is a must-see if you get the chance.

I guess it wasn't a once in a lifetime experience, because we're going back to hunt with Motshwere again in 2016. USA, Utah Hunter

3.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg