SOUTH AFRICA: Proper Buffalo Hunt With GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS

Will you be at SCI in Nashville??

@Fixfire, I went on safari with Game 4 Africa this year May/Jun, and let me tell you, those 15K+ acres feel like a lot more than that. The place looks and feels massive, Mountain Top and Kudu Ridge are huge, and they do not feel like they are 15K acres. :ROFLMAO: There was an area we didn't even go by during my 7 day safari. I didn't even know they had a huge lake in the property until after a couple of days into the safari. LOL!!!!! You will not regret hunting with them. You can PM if you have any additional questions.

Some of the subtleties of an African safari get lost when there are pictures of kudu and buffalo bulls to feast on. Some of my best memories with this operator are evenings around the cooking fire or fire pedestal, standing behind the spotting scope discussing the animals in the field below the chalet or watching the crew carry animals off of the mountain. Things that create memories and stir the soul!

Some of the subtleties of an African safari get lost when there are pictures of kudu and buffalo bulls to feast on. Some of my best memories with this operator are evenings around the cooking fire or fire pedestal, standing behind the spotting scope discussing the animals in the field below the chalet or watching the crew carry animals off of the mountain. Things that create memories and stir the soul!
Very well said, I couldn't agree more. Wik and his family run one heck of a fine operation! When I was there this fall my buddy took a drone, and got some amazing footage of the wildlife down in that field below camp.

Great operation, that buff is a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross