South Africa president seeks approval to take white owned land

Those are some nasty comments after that article. Not sure that I believe it based on some of the sources in the article.
I read it. It says the exact same things that are being reported all over the globe by hundreds of different news agencies. I linked to several when I started this thread.

As for not thinking its true because of certain comments, seriously? And what do you mean "sources in the article"? I never saw a source cited.

I read it. It says the exact same things that are being reported all over the globe by hundreds of different news agencies. I linked to several when I started this thread.

As for not thinking its true because of certain comments, seriously? And what do you mean "sources in the article"? I never saw a source cited.

. . . One of their leaders recently spoke to Infowars, and explained how they plan to respond to that threat.

Not false, sensationalised. While in the USA for our marketing tour this year, I made the crucial mistake of trying to keep up with news back home. All I got, was local(USA) reporting on what was happening in South Africa. I was expecting a Civil war when I got back, and chaos on the streets. That's what the media portrayed it to be.
Got back to be totally SHOCKED that everything was running as normal.

When you live in South Africa, you learn to take all politics reported on, and try and figure out what it's a smokescreen for. What are they trying to diverge the attention from?

It's business as usual for me.
Smokescreen. Good call. Just read an article about Zuma and his cronies the Guptas and how they are fleecing the system for personal gain. This would sure draw the media attention away

Those are some nasty comments after that article. Not sure that I believe it based on some of the sources in the article.
Don't believe what? That the land owned by the white farmers will not be taking away or that they are killing the white farmers?

It is not a smokescreen. It is a fact that the black political groups in southern Africa want to take white owned land. They say it themselves. The government condones the farm murders to likely speed up or motivate a sell.

Why are some of you reluctant to face these facts? why insist this must be a "smokescreen" for corruption and theft? Get serious. Everyone knows these African Government are totally corrupt. No "smokescreen" needed.

South Africa is flirting with third world status and by most measurements it is already there.

I believe there are farmer murders taking place and that some groups want to take the land away from whites. For sure the EEF and lip service form the ANC. Zuma is on his way out and concerned about who will replace him and he will want an ANC member , so he can stay of the government tit. The ANC sees the DA is taking away their power and will say wherever need to be said to fool the masses for votes. The reality is the ANC is not going to allow the RSA to turn into next Zimbabwe. They want the money and turning into RSA into Zimbabwe will give them nothing to send to Switzerland.

See attached pdf doc.

Attachments

• Kill-the-Farmer-media.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 635
It is not a smokescreen. It is a fact that the black political groups in southern Africa want to take white owned land. They say it themselves. The government condones the farm murders to likely speed up or motivate a sell.

Why are some of you reluctant to face these facts? why insist this must be a "smokescreen" for corruption and theft? Get serious. Everyone knows these African Government are totally corrupt. No "smokescreen" needed.

South Africa is flirting with third world status and by most measurements it is already there.

What is your business here? Last time I checked, this was AfricaHunting.com , not the Corrupt News Network.

I am not sure I follow. If the conversation is hunting and hunting only then I figured the moderator would have shut this down. My reason for starting this thread was to discuss the issue with hunters and NOT students or political types. No offense was intended.

I also want to say that I despise CNN and all the liberal media in the USA.

Last edited:
Read "Into the Cannibals Pot".

I have friends in SA...I hear from them the stories of the crime, "farmers" being slaughtered, rapes and murders...as Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, late of NY said, "You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts."

6% of the vote, 25 of 400 seats in the Assembly and 7 of 90 in the council. Not what I call most influential. Just another Marxist.

Zuma himself called him the future leader of RSA. There is no point in running a google search and trying to nit pick facts. Malema is a serious player in RSA politics. He does have major influence and his party is the 3rd largest political party in RSA and the largest political party (Anc) shares similar beliefs.

Last edited:
Let everyone hope that nothing happens. If a total land grab were to take place South Africa would become a complete beggar nation within 20 years.

It wouldn't take 20 years! Land re-distribution to a share cropping society would bankrupt the country within 5 IMO.

It wouldn't take 20 years! Land re-distribution to a share cropping society would bankrupt the country within 5 IMO.

Again I hope nothing like this happens. If it does 5 years 10 years or 20
A great country will be devastated.

Again I hope nothing like this happens. If it does 5 years 10 years or 20
A great country will be devastated.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and realize that tourism and hunting are major industries for this country

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg