SOUTH AFRICA: Pawprint Safaris Delivers An Incredible African Experience

richardd

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I've just returned home from an amazing South African safari! Pieter Erasmus of Pawprint Safaris delivered exactly what he had promised to our hunting party. It all started with a successful lion hunt in the Kalahari along with some plains game thrown in. A dead leopard discovered in the bush was also a highlight. No one was able to determine the cause of its demise as no visible wounds were discovered. Our group then traveled to the limpopo province for more plains game and cape buffalo. In a nutshell, cape buffalo make you work hard. Pieter and his crew never gave up and after a few days the first buffalo was in the bag. The last buffalo didn't go down easy. Seven shots from Pieter and his partner John dropped the buffalo only a few yards from them as it charged out of the bush. A nice bushbuck, common reedbuck, and a massive common reedbuck were also taken as highlights to this safari. Don't let anyone tell you that South Africa isn't wild. Howling hyenas, ratels, wild dogs, and leopards were prowling our camp. One leopard was so bold it stole a common reedbuck out of the land rover; drug it up into a tree and consumed a good portion of it! I know it sounds like a hunting story but our photos give us the proof to back it up. If you are looking for an african adventure that is truly an adventure and won't break the bank, I'm telling you that Pawprint safaris can deliver!
D

bruce-buff-jpg.29826

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH. Congratulations on your hunt.

Do you have photos?

All the best.

Come on man... PICS and STORIES!!!!

Wow, what an adventure! I'd love to see the pics!!

Welcome to AH, Richardd ! We need pics...

Ohhh yesss.....We got the pics........Very well done people, very nice trophys and.......Yes.......South Africa has leopard for sure and yes is wild.....!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.