Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hi everyone, I'm sitting at Kennedy airport with my better half on the way to the Eastern Cape for alittle R/R . As most of you know this is not a "hunting" trip but I'm squeezing in one day on Wednesday the 4th of May. I'm trying to complete my spiral slam needing Nyala and bushbuck. I'll keep everyone up to date.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a safe trip and make the most out the 4th! ;)

No pressure....

Have fun.

Johnny have a good trip. I say one day of hunting is better than no hunting days.

Good luck!

I'm interested in how this turns out - nyala have always been easier for me than bushbuck. You only seem to get a couple of hours in the morning and late afternoon to find bushbuck . . .

Good luck!

You are in good hands with Jono! Enjoy!

Good luck and play safe .....and if you are a Starwars fan .... MAY THE 4 TH BE WITH YOU ! LOL ! SICNR !
Glen

I'm heading over myself tomorrow....
12:15 wheels up!

Good luck all

Reactions: BWH
I'm interested in how this turns out - nyala have always been easier for me than bushbuck. You only seem to get a couple of hours in the morning and late afternoon to find bushbuck . . .

Good luck!

Maybe I will get lucky in Zim on a bushbuck

Maybe I will get lucky in Zim on a bushbuck
I think they can be hard to find there - depending on where you are. But good luck - the Chobe bushbuck is one of the most beautiful.

I think they can be hard to find there - depending on where you are. But good luck - the Chobe bushbuck is one of the most beautiful.

Right. We will see. Thanks Hank

One day. Wow that's better then none, but .... There has to be some present you can buy to stretch it out to two days. :)

Good Luck, Hunt Hard and Shoot Straight

Good luck Johnnyblues!!! 20 days to launch for 7 days with the Team at KMG. Can't wait to see how the one day turns out I got a feeling this is gonna be good...,

Good luck! Hope you can make it happen and can't wait to read the report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross