SOUTH AFRICA: On The Way To My One Day Safari

Congrats @johnnyblues Now this is how to maximize what 36 hours can offer!

Our time is winding down here on the Eastern Cape, we fly out tomorrow amazing how quickly time goes when your having fun. We had a great lunch at a beach front restaurant today. Jono and Justine were fabulous hosts and the hunting was great. Some great concessions and trophy quality is great.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you had a great hunt! Glad to see it all come together. It's just like yesterday we were all egging you to get hunt in on your trip. Hopefully the wife had as great if time as you did.

Man you had a great hunt! Glad to see it all come together. It's just like yesterday we were all egging you to get hunt in on your trip. Hopefully the wife had as great if time as you did.
. Thanks Mike, I think she really enjoyed her time here . Jonos wife Justine and her got along great. She knows I'm planning to come back next year to hunt buffalo up north and then head back to hunt plains game with Jono she said next year when we come back etc etc etc. lol. Guess that's a good sign

Congrats on the trophies! That beachfront restaurant looks familiar, good times with Kingsview Safaris! Safe travels home.

Well done Johnny!
Cody

You done good johnnyblues. You done good.

. . She knows I'm planning to come back next year to hunt buffalo up north and then head back to hunt plains game with Jono she said next year when we come back etc etc etc. lol. Guess that's a good sign

you managed to fit in quite a bit in a short time and keep the madam happy :A Worshipl: :E Big Grin: :D Beers:

now the reason @Royal27 put a like on your post is i think he would like your madam to get his beloved into the same way of thinking.......;)

Great stuff Johnny.

@johnnyblues Man that looked like a supercool trip. Congratulations bud!

Johnny I envy you getting the wife to vacation where there are hunts waiting to be had! Congrats. Waterbuck and Bushbuck next year!

Johnny I envy you getting the wife to vacation where there are hunts waiting to be had! Congrats. Waterbuck and Bushbuck next year!
Thanks Charlie, wasn't easy but she had a good time.

Well done. The lechwe is awesome! The seafood combo pic is making me hungry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,