Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, USA, Canada,
Hunt Africa in April 2018 and October 2019. Just got back from Limpopo South Africa. I hunted with @Limpopo Big Game Safaris. Bossie did a great job, 10 animals in 9 days.

A great hunt with a great outfitter.

20191007_063202.jpeg
20191009_055740.jpeg
20191012_220554.jpeg
20191009_055717.jpeg
20191009_184452.jpeg
20191013_070207.jpeg
20191009_055703.jpeg
20191011_175803.jpeg
20191013_112332.jpeg
20191019_182924.jpeg

Congrats on a successful Safari. Thanks for posting

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congrats on a successful Safari. Thanks for posting
Thanks and you are welcome! I read the forum a lot but never joined or posted. This is my second trip with Bossie @Limpopo Big Game Safaris. I will try and post 1st trip pictures also.

WOW! 10 animals in 9 days! “Whack and stack”! Some busy skinners! Also some fine trophies! Congratulations!

Oh yes, and a belated but hearty welcome to AH!

Last edited:
Congrats on your hunt, good trophies !

Congrats Bryan! I followed your hunt on Bossie's fb page. Really like the bushpig and red duiker! I'm going to have to get back for those as well as civit, mongooses, and few others;)

Was that the same Bossie that was gored about a year ago? If so, he seems to be doing ok now!

Was that the same Bossie that was gored about a year ago? If so, he seems to be doing ok now!
It was shortly after my early season hunt with him. I think he had the accident/encounter with that wounded buffalo in early April.

He is a blast to hunt with! On my first hunt with him we were on foot hunting a steep hillside orchard for red duiker, going uphill. We got to the top and it had been the last stalk of the last day of the hunt and I was winded and tired. I noticed Bossie was puffing and I commented that I had given it my all to keep up with him..... He replied in a somewhat wheezy voice... "Damn, I was just trying to keep up with you!" We had a good laugh over that;)

This March we had a night where I took 9 critters. It was an epic night:) Including a 5.5" steenbok, serval, bat eared fox, and aardwolf. Plus Bossie took an aardwolf for himself making it 10 head! 20 total for the hunt.

Last edited:
Bossie & his boy are a wonderful pair. I had the pleasure of getting to hunt with them September 2018. Congratulations on you hunt fellow Texan!

Welcome and congratulations. Red duiker high on my hit list.

Congrats, looks like it was a great hunt!

Welcome to AH. Ten animals in nine days. You needed the long flight home to give your trigger finger a break.
Congrats on having such a successful hunt.

Thanks everyone. ActionBob I followed your hunt also. I still have the WhatsApp pictures from Bossie's updates from your hunt. Bossie is the best. I am going to do a 10 day night hunt with him some day soon.

Congrats on a great hunt. Would love to see you take time to give us some more details. All the way from rifles used to stalks on particular animals.
Bruce

Thanks for the hunt report @Justbryan
It's always a pleasure to hunt with you.

We had an absolute BLAST on this hunt
from chasing Buffalo in the tall grass to waiting for Bushpigs in a blind. Everything was just a whole bunch of fun.

We are all looking forward to your return trip for a few of the Night Critters.

You are welcome. I had a great time. I loved the Cape Buffalo hunt but the Beshpig is really what got my heart racing. Strange to be calm for Cape Buffalo and anxious for Bushpig.
Thanks for the hunt report @Justbryan
It's always a pleasure to hunt with you.

We had an absolute BLAST on this hunt
from chasing Buffalo in the tall grass to waiting for Bushpigs in a blind. Everything was just a whole bunch of fun.

We are all looking forward to your return trip for a few of the Night Critters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg