SOUTH AFRICA: NAMIBIA: BOWHUNT: Four Hunts One Trip

Sounds like a good safari. Congrats on some nice animals. Glad you checked off the Nyala with a bow!

Sounds like a good safari. Congrats on some nice animals. Glad you checked off the Nyala with a bow!
Thanks Lee, he's a good nyala but not a great nyala like yours

One thing that has never happened on any of our trips before was our bows were taken to the firearm check in at Atlanta and searched for any thing that might have blood or tissue, arrows broadheads ect. Also they made us retrieve our luggage and bring our hunting boots to be sprayed and bagged. Don't know if it's a new requirement or just someone being a ASS. Nothing like that was done last year.

Jeff and sue you have two beautiful eland bulls. Forrest

Thanks Forest, now we just need more room in the house! LOL

Jeff , when I went thru Atlanta last year my bow went thru firearms and they ask me if I had any bloody arrows or broadheads. don't know. Forrest

Jeff, I now what you mean about more room in the house.
I have mine for sale now to downsize since all my kids have moved out, build a smaller house with a trophy room off to the side, still have 9 animals I haven't mounted from Namibia last year .Forrest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.