SOUTH AFRICA: My Son & I Hunt With White Lion Safaris

Glad your hunt turned out so well. A big congrats to your son. Well done taking him with you. Love the comments about practicing. Some just don't shoot enough and it shows. Some nice animals that you will enjoy for a long time to come. Bruce

worth all the hassle !

Definitely!! It was great! Losing our bags wasn't fun but there is a lesson in everything. I learned quickly that I had way over packed!!

Congratulations to you and your son on some very nice animals! I especially like your black wildebeest!

Congrats on some beautiful animals Buddy! I figured you would have a great trip.

Thank you! It was awesome. Didn't get a warthog, but that's okay. Gotta save something for next time!

Congratulations to you and your son on some very nice animals! I especially like your black wildebeest!

Thanks man! Seems like of all the animals the black wildebeest is the most popular! :) I like him too!

Glad your hunt turned out so well. A big congrats to your son. Well done taking him with you. Love the comments about practicing. Some just don't shoot enough and it shows. Some nice animals that you will enjoy for a long time to come. Bruce

Thanks gillettehunter. I can definitely say that the practicing helped. He shot lights out and he definitely had a blast! Making memories is what its all about.

Congrats on your hunt. Nice animals. Ricus & the whole White Lion Safaris crew are first class.

Well, capes are in the US, through the tanning process and they will be picked up by Dennis this week! Getting closer!

Christmas is on the way sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.