SOUTH AFRICA: My Hunt With Game 4 Africa Safaris

Congratulations on a great hunt!

As a Wisconsin native, you must understand that I am a little disappointed that you did not drink them out of beer! lol

Tim

I tried my best! Sorry to disappoint, but when I got close, Wik called the girl that cooks and cleans and she put more in the cooler!

Ok guys and gals, look for my hunting partner Tim Novak’s report, he speaks and writes better then me, so it should be a good report!

My friend Tim and I enjoying our time in Africa, eland burgers for lunch!
IMG_0099.JPG

Eland burgers cooked over the coals for lunch sounds pretty good to me.

Congratulations on your success.
Thanks for sharing your hunt with us.

You took some amazing animals! Very good trophies! :A Banana:That warthog is a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:A Banana: :E Day Dreaming:I'm very jealous. Congrats on all the great hunting! I would not have been able to pass that eland or bushbuck:E Excited:

That looks like one heck of a fun hunt. You took some nice animals to. Glad this trip went better for you then your other one.

Great hunt! What a warthog! Man am I jealous! I haven't managed to get one yet.
And you saw a caracal! That's on my bucket list too!
Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations on a great trip and WOW!!! what a warthog!

Nice eland and Nyala, congrats!!!

Nice pig also!! Looks like you had a GREAT hunt!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing your hunt report. Sounds like you had a great time. It looks like you took some fine trophies. Do you have your next trip to Africa planned yet? Congrats
Bruce

Looks like you had a fun hunt and agree with others, the warthog is awesome!

Love that bushbuck!!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. You got some very nice trophies sir.

Love that bushbuck!!

My daughter and I hunted with Wik last year and bushbuck was the only thing on our list that we didn't get. That will be at the top of our list when we go back and hunt again with @Game 4 Africa Safaris in a year or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!