SOUTH AFRICA: My First Safari With KMG Safaris

Congratulations :) Had a great time, taking some great trophies. Amazing. That bushbuck is on the top of my list next time I arrive in the Eastern cape for sure.
I think the word is bakkie (bucky). Thanks for a great report and congratz on your new addiction ;)
Svinejakt,
Thanks for reading my report, yes I was very excited to get my bushbuck I'm very proud of him, good luck when you get your chance to hunt them. Yes I figured out it is bakkie, just didn't sound like that when the word was said, there were a few times I didn't understand what was being said.

Awesome roll up and cant wait till next May when I get to do my first safari. Thanks for shari h
Davidfbowers,
Get ready to be addicted to Africa hunting your going to love it, hope you post about your hunt when you get back.

That is really cool. Thanks for sharing your hunt!

Svinejakt,
Thanks for reading my report, yes I was very excited to get my bushbuck I'm very proud of him, good luck when you get your chance to hunt them. Yes I figured out it is bakkie, just didn't sound like that when the word was said, there were a few times I didn't understand what was being said.

They have a lot of words that is spelled differently than it sounds, I make that mistake often while I am there :) I have hunted EC in march and november, think I have to get there another time of year to better my chances. Marius knows I want it my next time. He will make a plan like always :) I guess you are planning your next trip already, good luck!!

Great report! I enjoyed every word, spelled correctly or not. Love Nyala and Bushbusk especially but all great trophies!

Kinda fun how reading how you posted day by day. Thanks and wish you well getting some friends to go back with you... I'm working the whole friends and family thing myself. Seriously hooked. I have explained to my wife how I "must" go back next year... She tells me two years so I agreed to wait a year and a week.. Over a year counts as two doesn't it?

Bob

Great report! I enjoyed every word, spelled correctly or not. Love Nyala and Bushbusk especially but all great trophies!

Kinda fun how reading how you posted day by day. Thanks and wish you well getting some friends to go back with you... I'm working the whole friends and family thing myself. Seriously hooked. I have explained to my wife how I "must" go back next year... She tells me two years so I agreed to wait a year and a week.. Over a year counts as two doesn't it?

Bob[/QUOTE
ActionBob, I like the way you do math, we can call it African hunting math, so next June would be my second year! Thanks for the compliment on my trophies.
Kurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,