Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
Canada, USA, Michigan, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, New Mexico, Ohio, RSA, Limpopo, Free State
Congratulations :) Had a great time, taking some great trophies. Amazing. That bushbuck is on the top of my list next time I arrive in the Eastern cape for sure.
I think the word is bakkie (bucky). Thanks for a great report and congratz on your new addiction ;)
Svinejakt,
Thanks for reading my report, yes I was very excited to get my bushbuck I'm very proud of him, good luck when you get your chance to hunt them. Yes I figured out it is bakkie, just didn't sound like that when the word was said, there were a few times I didn't understand what was being said.

tay50

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
Canada, USA, Michigan, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, New Mexico, Ohio, RSA, Limpopo, Free State
Awesome roll up and cant wait till next May when I get to do my first safari. Thanks for shari h
Davidfbowers,
Get ready to be addicted to Africa hunting your going to love it, hope you post about your hunt when you get back.

HuntingGold

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
That is really cool. Thanks for sharing your hunt!

svinejakt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
OJJF
Hunted
Norway, South Africa
Svinejakt,
Thanks for reading my report, yes I was very excited to get my bushbuck I'm very proud of him, good luck when you get your chance to hunt them. Yes I figured out it is bakkie, just didn't sound like that when the word was said, there were a few times I didn't understand what was being said.

They have a lot of words that is spelled differently than it sounds, I make that mistake often while I am there :) I have hunted EC in march and november, think I have to get there another time of year to better my chances. Marius knows I want it my next time. He will make a plan like always :) I guess you are planning your next trip already, good luck!!

ActionBob

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
Great report! I enjoyed every word, spelled correctly or not. Love Nyala and Bushbusk especially but all great trophies!

Kinda fun how reading how you posted day by day. Thanks and wish you well getting some friends to go back with you... I'm working the whole friends and family thing myself. Seriously hooked. I have explained to my wife how I "must" go back next year... She tells me two years so I agreed to wait a year and a week.. Over a year counts as two doesn't it?

Bob

tay50

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
Great report! I enjoyed every word, spelled correctly or not. Love Nyala and Bushbusk especially but all great trophies!

Kinda fun how reading how you posted day by day. Thanks and wish you well getting some friends to go back with you... I'm working the whole friends and family thing myself. Seriously hooked. I have explained to my wife how I "must" go back next year... She tells me two years so I agreed to wait a year and a week.. Over a year counts as two doesn't it?

Bob[/QUOTE
ActionBob, I like the way you do math, we can call it African hunting math, so next June would be my second year! Thanks for the compliment on my trophies.
Kurt

tay50

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazukoSwea

Latest profile posts

flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.