SOUTH AFRICA: My First Safari With Cruiser Safaris!

Thanks for the great report! Man o man what a kudu! Congratulations on a wonderful trophy.

We super enjoyed our time with Cruiser a couple summers ago. Sad to hear about the heli crash. She took my wife up for a ride. Still have about 5 pounds to lose from Tinys awesome cooking.

Glad you had a superb hunt, and thanks for the report!

Congratulations on a great hunt. I've hunted with Cruiser twice and they are a first class operation all the way. I believe Hans to be the finest hunter I have ever known.

I'll second Forrest's statement that Hans has to be the finest hunter I've ever known. Not saying that there are not better PHs out there, but that I've never hunted with anyone better than Hans.

Never seen a more skilled tracker ever in Hans. He is bar none and by other PH's not just with Cruiser but other companies said as much.

Thanks for sharing your hunt.
Congratulations.

Great hunt for sure. Congrats.
I have heard nothing but good of Crusiers. I hunted there in 2010 and also had Hans, great PH.

Thanks for the write up and congratulations. I have cruisers booked for my first trip and are counting the days down.

Thanks for the write up and congratulations. I have cruisers booked for my first trip and are counting the days down.

Britt, do yourself a big favor and request Hans for your PH if you haven't already done so. He is an amazing guy. I can guarantee you will not regret heeding my advice. Please tell him Art Lambart said hi.

Great hunt and very well done... you can consider your VERY lucky and honoured to have such a MONSTER Kudu as your very first. I have been hunting kudu for 40+ years and never had this opportunity ( 60" ).

Great hunt report. Thanks for sharing it. I was in the Limpopo area about the same time on my first safari too. Unbelievable experience. Kudu and Elk are also top of my trophy lists. Your bull is a stud. Congratulations!

Britt, do yourself a big favor and request Hans for your PH if you haven't already done so. He is an amazing guy. I can guarantee you will not regret heeding my advice. Please tell him Art Lambart said hi.
I will my friend. I appreciate it. Thanks again for the review.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg