SOUTH AFRICA: My First African Hunting Safari With Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA

Congrats on a great safari and thanks for sharing your hunt with us. Those were beautiful trophies and the photos were excellent.

Congrats and thanks for sharing the report!

I was happy to hear my skulls, Nyala cape, warthog tusks and springbuck flatskin (dip and pack) are ready to be shipped out already (had expected at least several more months) and no complaints! @TROPHY SHIPPERS will be handling the import, and @gizmo of Top of Texas Taxidermy will work on my trophies and has voiced some interesting ideas of what to do with them. Going back to @Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA for safari in early July 2022, for Sable, Waterbuck, Gemsbuck, Red Lechwe, Kudu, Zebra and Red Hartebeest.

Thank you for a great report. I am going to Namibia in August. Can I get a ovid test at anairport like O Hare on the spot? I read something about needing a digital result ? Any guidance? Thanks again for building the anticipation! Your Friend, Brian

Thank you for a great report. I am going to Namibia in August. Can I get a ovid test at anairport like O Hare on the spot? I read something about needing a digital result ? Any guidance? Thanks again for building the anticipation! Your Friend, Brian
@gesch , I'm not sure about getting the PCR test in O'Hara airport. Greater Cincinnati airport does have an on-site lab for 30 minute results. When I flew home I came through Chicago but don't know if a lab was there.

Enjoyed your report...you got some really nice animals. Your list for next year is a dandy, you'll be looking forward to that one! Looks like Nick Bowker runs an excellent outfit.

Enjoyed your report...you got some really nice animals. Your list for next year is a dandy, you'll be looking forward to that one! Looks like Nick Bowker runs an excellent outfit.
Thanks @Ragman and @gesch , wish it was coming up on July 2022, instead of July 2021. Nick Bowker has a great outfit. Really enjoyed being paired with my PH, Benjamin Pringle.

great report and some nice animals. Congrats
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg