Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Australian Deer Association,
Hunted
RSA, New Zealand.
Hi Guys I have hunted for a number of years and have just returned from my first African Hunting Adventure,
Thanks to all the people on this forum that gave me advice and pointed me in the right direction you helped make my trip the success it was. In order to show you what you helped me achieve I have decided to write blog about my trip, please have a read I hope you enjoy the blog as much as I enjoy reliving it while writing about it.

http://ahuntersreflection.blogspot.com.au

Chris.

DSC_0589-PANO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just glanced at the blog Chris. I will have to get back to it when I have time. Glad you had a good hunt.

:D Beers:GREAT
Hi Guys I have hunted for a number of years and have just returned from my first African Hunting Adventure,
Thanks to all the people on this forum that gave me advice and pointed me in the right direction you helped make my trip the success it was. In order to show you what you helped me achieve I have decided to write blog about my trip, please have a read I hope you enjoy the blog as much as I enjoy reliving it while writing about it.

http://ahuntersreflection.blogspot.com.au

Chris.
GREAT blog and very well put together.. CONGRATS.. not bad for a guy from "down under" ..:D Beers:

Congrats on your blog and your hunt Chris !

Excellent article with some fantastic fotos of the Eastern Cape area. AWESOME trophies and a very good read so far... congrats to hunters and PH 's alike.

Great report. thanks for posting. You are one heck of a good photographer. Well done.....................FWB

As much as I would like to, I cant take all the credit for the Photos, though I did take a lot of them, the very best of them were taken by Jaco Vermaak and Greg Betts from ITZ media. I learned long ago that you often forget to or just aren't capable of taking the photos you would like to have as memories of your hunting trip, so now I invest in a good photographer where I can. I can honestly say they have taught me a lot about photography and my ability to take good photo's has improved, remembering to take them is another thing. I have also found a good photographer/ videographer invaluable in tracking and finding lost game, but that is the subject of an upcoming blog post so stay tuned.
I am glad you guys like my blog, I do enjoy sharing my experiences with other like minded souls.
Chris.

Great pictures on your blog sir! Keep it coming!

Nicely done!

Thumbs up!

Excellent hunt report, stunning pictures. I love red lechwe!!!!! That is very nice impala and waterbuck too! Outstanding trophies.

Chris,

Great blog and photos. It looks like you had a fantastic first safari. Thank you for sharing.

Mike

Great Report and pictures, Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois