SOUTH AFRICA: My 14 Year Old Daughter’s Dream Hunt With DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS

Nomsag

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
We had an amazing time with @DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS . The hunting was incredible. From the time he picked us up from the airport, until he dropped us off at Afton House, his hospitality was impeccable. My daughter has not stopped smiling, and I’m a proud dad, that got to spend some quality time with his teenage daughter.

IMG_7583.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you both.

Great! Thank You for sharing

@Nomsag, that’s awesome. Congrats to you and your daughter. Dave is a top notch operator and gentleman and the safari you and your daughter had proved that out. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congrats!! I’m sure you all will hold on to these memories forever.

WOW!!!! Congrats to both! You are a blessed man!

We had an amazing time with @DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS . The hunting was incredible. From the time he picked us up from the airport, until he dropped us off at Afton House, his hospitality was impeccable. My daughter has not stopped smiling, and I’m a proud dad, that got to spend some quality time with his teenage daughter.
Congratulations to your daughter on a very successful safari. And congratulations to you on raising such an impressive young lady! You should both be very proud!

Doug

What an awesome hunt. Tell her congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Congratulations to everyone involved.

Memories with your daughter that will last for a lifetime.

Congratulations to you both.

Congratulations on a successful safari. The memories you and you daughter made will last a lifetime. Very happy for you both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnaSerna

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex
A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?