SOUTH AFRICA: MOZAMBIQUE: Off To Southern Africa With KMG & TMS & PPS

jeez wayne you might get to heathrow before us if its only that few hours ;) at least i have seen the plane at the dept gate so today all being well we will get to leave vegas at 9.25pm...........:cautious::unsure:

Have to add my flight time. I just used my departure time buddy. :P Pilot:

Glad they are letting you out of Vegas.
Safe flight. We'll see you in Heathrow!

Have a good flight over, looking forward to a cold one around the camp fire..

Thanks Simon. I am looking forward to sharing a bunch of camp fires this trip. :A Camping: :D Beers:

Wayne, who is going to look after your administrator duties while you are gone?

Some people think only of themselves . . . .

Have a great trip - really want to hear about Moz - buy you a beer when you get back!

It's tough being selfish but I'll see if I can manage it.

This is an archive picture of Jerome hard at work.

the-man-behind-the-curtain-googles-google-code-name-revealed.jpg

The task master :K Whipping: has already suggested there is WIFI in Africa. Can you believe that?! :E Happy:

AH should be ok.

I appreciate the wishes and I'll certainly give you the scoop on Moz over a:D Beer Draft:

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"
Most likely in the air as I am typing this.......... best of times and good luck!

Not quite yet. 12 hours to go.....
Time to go for a walk and play with the dogs and have a nice relaxing day.

Thanks for the wishes.

Have a great trip and good luck getting that Vaal Rhebok!

R.

Thanks. I'll need every bit that I can muster.

Just remembered to reformat the SDHC cards from the trail cams. (Have to make sure they will work.)
I really found taking the trail cameras along last time added so much to my hunt, certainly the Leopard hunt, that I thought I had better take them along again.

I have even set the time and date correctly for local time so Ses won't think I'm out there poaching. :)

I should certainly be within the weight restriction for the rifle case with only one firearm coming this time.

A few more rounds with the bow and then its into the case it goes. Hopefully, to be seen in ORTambo on Saturday morning.

Last edited:
Wayne, good luck on the hunt and looking forward to the report! Just left KMG, so i can vouch for your package waiting with Marius. One more day for me in Vic Falls and then back to the Great White North. Safe travels!

Safe travel home to you as well.
One day I'll see those falls.

Sounds like Simon has some good stuff planned for y'all!

I'm getting excited for you!!!

Travel safe, especially with @spike.t !!!!! :A Banana Sad:

when you make zambia we will do a tour ;). made it home eventually ........now repacking ,have a good as it gets flight and see you at heathrow tomorrow, all being well. :D Cheers:

Glad you made it home. See you in the afternoon buddy.

BA decided to stipulate that the Ammunition container had to be separate from the big bag. He could not find it online, I sure as hell did not.
I asked where it was in writing and the Manager never found it. I let him away with it because there was not going to be an extra charge for the ammo case.
If there were, the $400.00 extra I'd have had to pay would have made it worth my while to continue the contest.
They were actually very good and got my stuff tagged properly and now we'll see it in Joburg. My declaration inside the case and locked tight.

Made it through Security all dabbed, swabbed and specific gravity weights taken on those contact lens solutions.

It is 04:10 in London and the sun is just thinking about going down here.
IMG_3680.JPG

It's only a nine hour flight and I am looking forward to winding down and getting some sleep on the way over that big ocean.

travel well , mate....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg