SOUTH AFRICA: MOZAMBIQUE: Off To Southern Africa With KMG & TMS & PPS

Brickburn, what is the draw weight of your bow? It seems really powerful

Wayne,

Not a problem at all to help you organise some stuff to do and see in England. Its a shame your flight wasn't over night, so we could have organised some Roe stalking, but maybe next time.

I will keep an eye on the news for the headline - 'Canadian tourist arrested after bow hunting royal stags'.

Have a great trip. I particularly look forward to how you get on with the bushbuck, they are my number one animal for when I return.

Tom

Last edited:
Happy Hunting & Straight Shooting!

R.

Have a great trip Wayne. Shoot straight and most of all have fun. Wish I was going with you. If I hadn't gone earlier this year..... Best of luck. Bruce

Have a wonderful, successful, and safe trip Brickburn!! Kevin

Brickburn, what is the draw weight of your bow? It seems really powerful

I turned it down from 84 lbs to 72lbs at the moment.
I ran some arrows through the chronograph and it chucks them at 310fps with my arrows.
If I crank it back up it I can use one pin out to 60 yards. :)

Wayne,

Not a problem at all to help you organise some stuff to do and see in England. Its a shame your flight wasn't over night, so we could have organised some Roe stalking, but maybe next time.

I will keep an eye on the news for the headline - 'Canadian tourist arrested after bow hunting royal stags'.

Have a great trip. I particularly look forward to how you get on with the bushbuck, they are my number one animal for when I return.

Tom

I'm more likely to be arrested for harassing them with the camera.

Next time I will manage some time to chase a Row stag. Thanks for your help.

Great start Wayne! Wishing you great success buddy. With the group of guys you will spending time with, you can't go wrong. This should be a interesting report!

they are thats whats worrying me .........;) be good to see you again, just a pain i didnt have my dates correct earlier and you could have come visit, but sounds like you have that spare week tied up nicely with moz. (y)

Truly a pain.
Like I said timing is everything.
Next time....

I'm more likely to be arrested for harassing them with the camera.

I really figured any arrest would have more to do with @spike.t and the flight to Joberg, but that's just me... :D Booze:

More like this... :D Passed Out:

This just got real: I packed my bag :E Excited: and weighed it.

I hope you have a good time, I have way too many irons in the fire right now. I guess I'll have to live through you living the dream this trip.

Wish you the best, Wayne, shoot straight and keep safe !

Good luck and safe travels...Look forward to pictures and your report. Should be a long one 4 weeks!..Great!

Thanks for the well wishes guys..

At four weeks, this trip will be my shortest trip to Africa so far.
I am going to have to reverse the trend next time.

Best wishes and good luck on your trip. Be safe and shoot straight. I am looking forward to your reports and pictures. That Vallie doesn't stand a chance!
Cheers:P Robin Hood:

Thanks guys.

I think those Vaalies have a very good chance, but I am more than willing to give them a scare.
My biggest nemesis is getting too darned excited when I am bow hunting.
Targets are easy. Live critters up close get me sweating and shaking. :E Sweat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!