SOUTH AFRICA: MOZAMBIQUE: Off To Southern Africa With KMG & TMS & PPS

After finally getting to the bottom of the last crate we found a stow away....

IMG_4845.jpg

It looks like I am going to have to make the crate into a playhouse .....

Wayne, those letters on the horns hilarious.

You know, now every outfitter is going to forge your letters.

Wayne, those letters on the horns hilarious.

After just having had horns go missing and be switched I decided to give it a whirl on the Sable. Turns out other animals the same shipment were switched.
Thankfully, there was only one Sable.

I did not have any suspicions that my Sable would be confused with Kurt's Leopard at the TMS camp. It's always somewhere in the shipping that the special magic seems to happen.

You know, now every outfitter is going to forge your letters.

There are other letters in the Alphabet I can use. I know my letters. :ROFLMAO:

Brilliant idea to keep the shippers/outfitters on their toes.

Brilliant idea to keep the shippers/outfitters on their toes.

If it is good enough to do with Elephant, then it would certainly work on Plains game.

Wayne I'm glad all you trophies made it hime. Hope you will post some pictures once you get everything in the wall and some items off the printer.

Here you go Charlie. Trophies from across southern Africa.

Base for the Kudu (work in progress)
Sable and Bushbuck have not made it into the office yet. Need bases and mounts.

Thankfully, this is my space and I only do paperwork in here. The Nyala looks over my shoulder and supervises.

This was created and planned in the moment. (Well, I did plan the Vaalies to be in a corner) The Hyena and Reedbuck (Antelope and Sheep) were already up and I made the others fit.

IMG_0298.jpeg

IMG_0299.jpeg

IMG_0301.jpeg

You are filling the space up Wayne! You little guys are impressive!

This is the temporary base until I can find some Walnut that makes my eyes bug out.

The 1/2 steel rod is holding the skull in the air and it can be spun in any direction for easy viewing.

IMG_0368.jpeg

This is the temporary base until I can find some Walnut that makes my eyes bug out.

The 1/2 steel rod is holding the skull in the air and it can be spun in any direction for easy viewing.

View attachment 160462

Oh dear.....please tell me you still have the hide and plan to do a shoulder mount?

The Common Reedbuck is a monster by the way!

Wayne, that's a great looking bunch of critters! You got a whoppa of a reedbuck there, may be almost as big as mine.:rolleyes::D:eek::D:D:D Seriously a monsta! I am so jealous of the hyena:mad::(:eek:. Sable is excellent. Nice animals.

There is only so much room in the barn.

Very nice @BRICKBURN ! Some nice trophies and a great "office" there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!