SOUTH AFRICA: MOZAMBIQUE: Off To Southern Africa With KMG & TMS & PPS

Wayne, you won't believe how long and green the grass is compared to when you were there last year. Spot the rain clouds..
20160806_134501.jpg

That is incredible. I see the cell phone platform you are standing on still looks like the moon. :)

The scent from the wood on the horns takes me right back into the woodland.

That is incredible. I see the cell phone platform you are standing on still looks like the moon. :).

Prolly better reception there than from a sinking dugout canoe I'd guess, wouldn't you say @Royal27?

Much better!

@PHOENIX PHIL ,and here I thought you were one of the good guys....don't let that sh#t :A Stirring: @Royal27 rub off on you.

@PHOENIX PHIL ,and here I thought you were one of the good guys....don't let that sh#t :A Stirring: @Royal27 rub off on you.

Way too late Simon. I leave tomorrow to take my son into the land of Royal's formal training. I'll let Royal explain that to you.

If you going to @Royal27 land of formal training, don't forget to pack pink shorts.

Well..... @Royal27, I do believe a challenge has been issued, the gauntlet has been thrown down.....

Way too late Simon. I leave tomorrow to take my son into the land of Royal's formal training. I'll let Royal explain that to you.

Simon understands Gig Em! :)

Well..... @Royal27, I do believe a challenge has been issued, the gauntlet has been thrown down.....

I think you're right, but throwing gauntlet down when you already under water just doesn't have the same effect.... :P Diver:

@Royal27, nobody understands "Gig Em"

@BRICKBURN , hopefully next month will post pics of a croc out of there, will be surprised I didn't walk on water...

How many leeches does a Leach get, when a Leach falls into a loch?

@BRICKBURN , hopefully next month will post pics of a croc out of there, will be surprised I didn't walk on water...

Guaranteed to save you from Crocs if you can do this.

Glad your stuff made it allright after all that hassle. BTW, pretty sure that is not a swastika in the crate. Its another sign or emblem that looks like one but isn't, there a few of those around.

That is incredible. I see the cell phone platform you are standing on still looks like the moon. :)

The scent from the wood on the horns takes me right back into the woodland.
Its amazing what a smell can bring back. Wood fire smell takes me back as well. But without doubt the longest lingering smell in my feeble brain has to be the smell of smoky wash water that was warmed over an open fire in barrels in remote tent camps in Botswana. I swear I can smell that to this day if I just think about that activity. Smoky water, who knew!

I just remembered that I had marked my Sable horns to make sure that mina actually showed up. After all the BS previously experienced with one shipper I wanted to make sure I knew the Sable was mine.

I loked yesterday morning and low and behold, there were my initials right where I put them.

IMG_4847.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpathianHunters

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!