South Africa Moves to Level 4 Restrictions - Effective June 28, 2021

Does anyone know if you can purchase duty free booze at Tambo on your way into RSA? Asking for a friend
Yes to.hell with the kung flu drama and let's answer this question for this gentleman's friend. I leave tomorrow and have a similar friend wanting this answer.

I came through on Sunday, no booze, but you could buy cigars. Then they went to level 3, I'll find out for you in a few hours.

Booze open again for the time being Mon to Thursday 10am to 5 pm.
Restaurants can sell alcohol again as well but will close early due to Curfew around 8pm for thenir staff to have time to go home.

We bought booze Monday afternoon after getting PCR tests. Level 3 back in effect.

Booze open again for the time being Mon to Thursday 10am to 5 pm.
Restaurants can sell alcohol again as well but will close early due to Curfew around 8pm for their staff to have time to go home.
Hey Frederik, the booze shops are open till 6pm Monday to Tuesdays.

Lol… you’re the one quoting and writing inflammatory things to convince people NOT to get vaccinated. You’ve said way more about vaccinations than I ever have. Review your own posts.
I really dont want to go thru this whole thread again, but I dont think I have ever said here or elsewhere to NOT get vaccinated. Thats BS.
All I have said is that for me at this time, no thanks. Every day that goes by more info comes out to put me off of it.
That may change, who knows.

Please cite your data source for the 12,000 who have died from the vaccine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 10.38.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 10.38.34 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 82
Does anyone know if you can purchase duty free booze at Tambo on your way into RSA? Asking for a friend
We came in on a Saturday evening and virtually everything in the airport was closed.
Going out again on a Monday afternoon and evening, most stores were open, including booze shops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you