SOUTH AFRICA: Motshwere Safari's

Powenc

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I would like to take this time to say what an amazing adventure hunting in SA with Motshwere Safari’s was. This outfitter was recommended to me by a friend. Boy, I am sure glad that I listened to this friend. From the time we meet out PH at the airport to the drop off it was an amazing trip. My wife and I were both a little nervous about what to expect, but WOW we were truly amazed. Werner, Stephanie, Mike and staff made us feel right at home. Our first day in camp was amazing not only because we were hunting, it was because Mike our PH was able to give both my wife and I some shooting tips. I will take all the tips I can get from a world champion shooter. Mike was also able to turn my wife into a hunter while there also. Everything at the lodge was amazing from the food to the service the staff gave us. Mike was with us the whole trip and keep giving us information on all the animals we saw while trying to find our trophies. Being able to eat dinner with Werner, Stephanie and Mike every night was really enjoyable to us also. The package that I booked included 5 animals, which we add in a Sable for my wife as her first animal; not sure if she will be able to top that one.It also included a spa day (4 hours at the spa) for my wife, which she loved! I was able to get all my animals and even my wife’s with no problem. I was also able to go on a night hunt with Werner and Mike which wasn’t part of my packageand didn’t cost me anything extra either. I am so grateful for that experience of being able to hunt with some of the most knowledgeable guys in SA. We also did 6 days of sight-seeing which was awesome. My wife and I were able to go on an aerial cable tour (zip lining), visited God’s Window, three water falls, and two day in Kruger. What another amazing experience it was to see all these things. I cannot express the gratitude that I have for Mike and Werner for all they did for us. Nothing was kept hidden from us and we were informed of everything along the way.Werner was very approachable and always gave us an answer to our questions. It was a trip and hunt of a life time. My wife and I are already figuring out what to shoot when we travel back, which will be very soon. Please, please, please book you safari with Motshwere where you will have trip of a life time. I am glad that we did!

Congrats...I'm glad more Motshwere Safari’s clients are posting report.

My friend went night hunting too there, were they tried to persuade him to take plenty of plain game at close range with the spot light. His wife decided to add some animals since they were dazed by the light;). That happen five years ago, I'm sure the operation is running smoother now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois