SOUTH AFRICA: Motshwere Safari Trip Of A Lifetime

What are your suggestions
I love pedistal mounts. I have 2 floor pedistal mounts and had my wife's Impala don in a wall pedistal mount and wish I had mine done that way.
Wall pedestal mount.JPG

I love pedistal mounts. I have 2 floor pedistal mounts and had my wife's Impala don in a wall pedistal mount and wish I had mine done that way.View attachment 48776
That's looks great!
I had most of them skinned so I have the option of pedestal mounts

I have heard the trophy quality is exceptional there. I know there are some waterbucks there, I would have gladly killed in a heartbeat after seeing the pictures.
Everything we saw was great looking animals. I could have killed many more if I had the cash

Congrats for a great hunt !

Seems that quality trophies there, is some steps above the normal levels.....great Impala.....!!!!!
Congrats for the great hunt....!!!!

Glad you had a great hunt.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Glad you and the wife had a great hunt. all beautiful trophies.
It is really nice when you don't have to worry about you wife being comfortable. Forrest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois