SOUTH AFRICA: March GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS Hunt Report

I’ve taken really nice Kudu on the two previous trips so I’m not after them this time around...unless we stumble upon something really special. I took a really nice Impala today, personal best and I’ve also taken a Cape Zebra. We are hunting Red Hartebeest, Black Impala, Golden Wildebeest and Steinbuck over the next fews days.
Airlines schmairlines-what else have you taken? I know you are hunting kudu while you are there! More pix please

So glad to see a young lady enjoying a hunt! Excellent job taking her with you!

Great stuff! Congrats on the trophies!

glad to hear about the game quality and quantity- 85 days until we head to Africa. Can't wait.

A few more photos. My daughter and I made a visit to the local primary school with Game 4 Africa to drop off some meat, candy and snacks for the kids. Very cool experience!

BAD6CCD1-1B21-4282-880E-6915B0938A40.jpeg
F2AE4488-8AE7-4CC7-B508-D96E79D16989.jpeg
59ACF440-46EA-43FB-9913-BC264C0CEC80.jpeg
15B511A2-7776-4800-9FE9-E6CF01F7B930.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great trophies, congrats !

Looks like a wonderful trip and congrats on some great looking trophies. Having just returned myself, I couldn't agree more that there is no better time to visit South Africa. We had the same flight experience as you, nearly empty planes and an entire row to ourselves. Congrats again and thanks for the report.

My only international hunt was with Game4Africa.
The travelled off season to be there for our 25th Wedding Anniversary .
They were working on the upgrades then.
The school was on break but we went to 2 game reserves between hunt days.

I hired Wik's 7mm, it was one thing less to carry. Straight forward and simple from my perspective. We can't have suppressors in Australia so that was added to the experience.

I wanted to pursue a one horned Kudu to add to the challenge but it proved challenging.

There are 2 impressive Kudu in Collins home. Taken by a girl. Happy hunting.

Games Africa Safaris, your best shot at Kudu in South Africa.

Enjoy, we will be keen to read the hunt report.

My only international hunt was with Game4Africa.
The travelled off season to be there for our 25th Wedding Anniversary .
They were working on the upgrades then.
The school was on break but we went to 2 game reserves between hunt days.

I hired Wik's 7mm, it was one thing less to carry. Straight forward and simple from my perspective. We can't have suppressors in Australia so that was added to the experience.

I wanted to pursue a one horned Kudu to add to the challenge but it proved challenging.

There are 2 impressive Kudu in Collins home. Taken by a girl. Happy hunting.

Games Africa Safaris, your best shot at Kudu in South Africa.

Enjoy, we will be keen to read the hunt report.
Clare is a better hunter than Colin . Colin is an excellent cook

Congratulations to all on a very successful hunt

Clare is a better hunter than Colin . Colin is an excellent cook
I wasn't aware of that. I do know she uses a .25-06 and the Kudu are a good size animal. I'm just pretty impressed by her trophies.and that Claire is an avid hunter. If she handles the .25-06 well that is testament to shot placement counting.

Boongi was the resident cook and Lionel the PH did cook some meats on the Braai.

Lionel is their family friend and freelance PH .

Being off season the owners were busy with other commitments but we did have a couple of meals with them.

I’ve seen both Colin and Wik work some magic on the braai-look forward to going back for more!

I’ve seen both Colin and Wik work some magic on the braai-look forward to going back for more!

Now that's what I like to hear. I'll be visiting them next year May/Jun. I'm over a year away, and can't stand the wait. LOL!!!!

Incredible trophies! Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!