SOUTH AFRICA: Management Hunt With Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA In The East Cape

Areaonereal

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Recently returned from the East Cape after enjoying a Management hunt with @Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA. Nick has access to numerous locations of expansive hunting areas with an assortment of animals including white Blesbok, black Impala, Nyala, waterbuck, all color phases of Springbok, Sable, mountain and common reedbuck, abundant fallow deer in all color phases and of course the typical plains game all in abundant numbers. With mountains as a background and vast prairie like expanse it offers a great hunting experience for so much variety of Plains game. Longer shots being the norm or setting an ambush…and always the option of spot and stalk was utilized. Adequate amounts of rain have kept the game in superb condition with abundant grass everywhere.
The time at the Lodge was enjoyed with the company of two gentlemen from Iowa on their first trip to Africa, their hunt included exceptional trophies taken and truly lively evenings at the Dinner table. Our evening meals consisted of game filets, steaks, BBQ ribs, chicken, and a delicious assortment of side dishes followed by fantastic desserts. Beer and Wine was always in abundance with a bottle of Gentleman Jack for good measure, we all enjoyed the discussions and stories accompanied by laughter and bantering during those wonderful evenings in the open air dining area. A young PH, Benjamin Pringle, was always the enabler on any refills, and a very fine master of the Brai. Anyone considering a hunt in the East Cape would do themselves a great service by booking a hunt with Nick, as this being my 9th trip to Africa I enjoyed a memorable experience in the scenery and abundance of game being quite impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on another safari, thanks for sharing!

Congratulations, thanks for sharing your report!
It sounds as though you had an enjoyable hunt.
And thanks for your note on the rainfall, good news for those visiting Nick's ranch this summer.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneRun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois