SOUTH AFRICA: Lion Hunt Plus

Beautiful looking cat! Congrats to the hunter.
Thanks Nathan! It was a challenging but obviously very rewarding hunt with Jacques and Okert and crew.

Outstanding, looking forward to the story behind the Lion.
I will post a report when I get back home. It's been an awesome adventure!

both cracker animals , congrates to both hunter and guide..
the black wierdbeast :LOL: is real nice
Thanks, I'm still having a great time here in Africa, with 2.5 hunting days left!

Looking forward to hearing all about it. Congrats to the hunter on a Great Wildebeest!
Thanks Bob, it is a very nice animal and we had great fun stalking him!

@vinnymbogo took advantage of one of the two available late season lion hunts with HartzView Safaris and is just about to start his second day of hunting. No lion yet, but a target of opportunity appeared today and the opportunity was taken. Jacques texted me the pic of this very nice black wildebeest and asked me to share it.

View attachment 33609
Thanks Philip! I'll make sure to post a full report when I get home. I'm missing my Alberta hunting season, but hey, I'd rather be sunburned than frostbitten!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,