SOUTH AFRICA: Limcroma Safaris Without A Doubt!

scout1506

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
My son and I have just returned from our 10 day Safari with Limcroma Safaris located in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Fantastic!! Already booked to return in June, 2021.
We chose Limcroma after researching online with Africahunting.com. Not one negative review. Clients raved about the choice of plains game and the trophy size. We were more than thrilled with our trophies. We each bagged 55" Kudus. The owner, Hannes Els, and his excellent staff spoiled us from start to finish. Our PH, Henno Smit and his excellent tracker Andreis don't come any finer.
The accommodations, food, wine, etc., all first class. If you are planning to attend DSC, HSC, SCI, etc., it is well worth the visit to their exhibit. Can't wait to get back!!

Last edited by a moderator:
we need details, and pictures!:D Pop Popcorn:

Would love to know rifle or bow, species taken, food eaten, what did you see, etc etc etc. And guys like me are visual learners and need to see pictures!

Scout...........................good to hear a solid about an operator.....................55" are some fine kudu....................post a foto when you have time......FWB

Would love to see a detailed report!:D Beers:

Welcome to AH and congrats! Look forward to those kudu pics!

Glad you had a good hunt.
Start typing......

Pics or it didn't happen!

Image1561676782.661675.jpg

Here is a 58 inch Kudu I harvested with them last year. Aart Van Den Brink was my PH and my entire family was with me on this 7 day Safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dee

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross