SOUTH AFRICA: Limcroma Safaris Without A Doubt!

scout1506

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
My son and I have just returned from our 10 day Safari with Limcroma Safaris located in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Fantastic!! Already booked to return in June, 2021.
We chose Limcroma after researching online with Africahunting.com. Not one negative review. Clients raved about the choice of plains game and the trophy size. We were more than thrilled with our trophies. We each bagged 55" Kudus. The owner, Hannes Els, and his excellent staff spoiled us from start to finish. Our PH, Henno Smit and his excellent tracker Andreis don't come any finer.
The accommodations, food, wine, etc., all first class. If you are planning to attend DSC, HSC, SCI, etc., it is well worth the visit to their exhibit. Can't wait to get back!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebird

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
Would love to know rifle or bow, species taken, food eaten, what did you see, etc etc etc. And guys like me are visual learners and need to see pictures!

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Scout...........................good to hear a solid about an operator.....................55" are some fine kudu....................post a foto when you have time......FWB

Jeffrey Masters

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA, Mexico, Lower 48, Alaska
Would love to see a detailed report!:D Beers:

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Welcome to AH and congrats! Look forward to those kudu pics!

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Glad you had a good hunt.
Start typing......

Matt_WY

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Rocky Mountain Goat Alliance, Wild Sheep Foundation, NRA
Hunted
US, Namibia
Pics or it didn't happen!

Hunting Hitman

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Image1561676782.661675.jpg

Here is a 58 inch Kudu I harvested with them last year. Aart Van Den Brink was my PH and my entire family was with me on this 7 day Safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielemale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...