SOUTH AFRICA: Kuvhima Safaris Well Worth The Risk

Hats off to the outfitter. Well maybe not about the wasps---I am allergic to them :)

Thanks for the hunt report. Good BW's. Congrats. Looks like you had a great trip. Bruce

Kuvhima Safaris runs a top notch operation, a lot of my friends have hunted with them and nobody ever says they had a bad time. They are great with communication and they have excellent trophies.

Glad to hear. We have seen some negative reports on auction hunts. This helps restore faith. Sounds like a great adventure. Congratulations.

Thanks folks,

I will try and get s photo from my PH of the Python to post because unfortunately we did not have our camera with us when they caught it.

I also apologize for the poor quality pictures that are posted. Sadly come to find out the camera we were using for our photos was set to the wrong setting and only took the lowest resolution photos which is why our trophy photos are not that clear. Very sad as we now can not enlarge them for framing due to the resolution setting being so low. The pictures looked fine in the camera viewfinder but upon loading them into the computer back home we discovered that we made this costly mistake. A sad lesson learned on this trip We are definitely going to become more photo equipment savvy before our next trip.

Congrats!!!

Great trophies and I love the pig.

I've said it before, but I still wonder if there are truly more problems on auction hunts, or if people are just more willing to point out the issues when they can point to the auction and instead of the direct choice they made.

Glad you pointed out this was an auction hunt!

Congrats for the great experience and nice trophies, not everybody has the opportunity to see a black mamba and a python on their first safari !

Thanks for sharing.

For those of you who wanted to see pics of the snakes well here you go!
image.jpg
This is a photo of the black Mamba that our PH killed. The pic was taken beside a ten foot high fence to show the size of the snake. Another client and PH killed another large mamba while we were in camp as well.

These pics are of the Python that was also caught and released while we were there. A face only a mother could love.......I meant the snake
image.jpg
image.jpg

Congrats on a challenging, scarey and fun safaris!

Very nice! Congratulations on your fine trophies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois