SOUTH AFRICA: KMG What A Hunt

Congrats for a great hunt, and thanks for sharing !

Great report Gansta, glad you had a such a nice hunt . KMG is awesome.

Great report. Thank you for sharing with us. Nice springbucks. Definitely on the list for our next trip!

I've heard hunters and collectors do a good job. Rex also has a very good reputation from guys I've spoken to. Glad it all went well.

Just a little update... Hunters and Collectors and REX shipping have been great!!

Glad to hear this! We went with Hunters and Collectors too. Can't wait!

Good to hear, cant wait to see the finished product!

Good to hear, cant wait to see the finished product!
Finished product still a bit out. Taxi being done here at home. Designing and building a floor pedestal myself. The Kudu and Bushbuck will be a custom piece while the rest will be wall pedestals

I used Hunters and Collectors three times, always happy with the results! They are currently working on my buff! Looking forward to this one making the trip home in the future!

Are you waiting on some trophies???

Went with Hunters and Collectors also from hunt with KMG in April; waiting on paperwork......

I used Hunters and Collectors three times, always happy with the results! They are currently working on my buff! Looking forward to this one making the trip home in the future!

Are you going with a shoulder mount are doing the skull only? Either way that look good on the wall, nice trophy.

Dinsdale, going with a shoulder mount on this one. Also got the backskin done up and will be making some rifle slings and a case. Hopefully it all turns out nice.

Went with Hunters and Collectors also from hunt with KMG in April; waiting on paperwork......
Same here as well, waiting on one CITES permit from April/May. H&C have been quick to answer emails and give updates.

Been a good season so far!!!

IMG_1524.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
All is well!! Hunters and Collectors/REX shipping and Coppersmiths made it pretty smooth!! Everything in box and neatly packed. Next step tanning and mounting.
IMG_1548.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg