SOUTH AFRICA: KMG Safaris Vaal Rhebuck & Oribi Hunt

Well as the year draws to a close I will finish off my hunt report on KMG safaris. 7 months to the day from stepping foot back on American soil I received my hides back from wildlife fur in Michigan. Oribi lifesize, Vaal lifesize, warthog shoulder ,diker flat , zebra flat, waterbuck shoulder and caracul lifesize. All are in perfect condition. Not one problem with any portion of this hunt. I will be back in the mountains with Marius and my muzzleloader. I will break the 10" mark on a Vaal rebuck. The man who has not only the legs but the drive will be at my side. Thanks for the great hunt and God bless. Aaron

Pictures???? Please.

I am looking to maybe hunt with marius in the future, sounds like he's a good one! Good report, thanks, Merry Christmas to all!

It looks like we will be there in late March!

A hunt with Marius is a GREAT HUNT!!!! My hunting partner Bruce and I hunted with him in Sept 2012. Louw was my PH also, and boy can he go up the mountains. We are already planning our next hunt in 2014. My wife is also planning on going over because of that luxurious lodge :barmy:
My 1st safari was made very special because of KMG, I cannot say enough good things about Marius. If you hunt with him, you will not be disappointed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg