SOUTH AFRICA: KMG Hunting Safaris, The Collector's Edition 2019

Said it all previously mate but awesome report & pics and stoked to be able to witness some of it with you, especially that Bushpig!! Seems like months ago now but hey :rolleyes:

Cheers mate, was a bloody good crew. Some of that stuff I'll remember forever, your Nyala in the thick crap for one! :D

Yeah that bushpig was a cool experience all round hey. All gone too fast alright, there's only one thing for it - round 2/4 ;)(y)

Thanks again for writing that up Blacks .... enjoyed being along for the ride ... congrats to all!

Like many I am reading older hunt reports as we all wait for the world to reopen. I really like the Vaalie! I have a hunt now booked for a time to be determined by the ending of the covid. Have several of the less hunted kritters on the list. Thank you for a nice writeup. I hope you and Marius are among the first to hunt in July for your buff!

Like many I am reading older hunt reports as we all wait for the world to reopen. I really like the Vaalie! I have a hunt now booked for a time to be determined by the ending of the covid. Have several of the less hunted kritters on the list. Thank you for a nice writeup. I hope you and Marius are among the first to hunt in July for your buff!

Thank you Dave. The Vaalie are a fantastic challenging hunt and their eyesight is exceptional. But Marius has their measure. In fact each animal on this trip was an awesome hunt in it's own right.
Unfortunately it seems our Cape Buff hunt will now be August 2021. I continue looking forward to that.

Cheers
Tim

@blacks Tim sorry your buff hunt looks like it will be 2021. You will enjoy the buff hunt. Mine has been my most favourite hunt I have ever done. Look forward to reading your hunt report. I still have my fingers crossed that my wifes cape buff hunt is going to happen in late oct.

Looks like you had a great time! It's actually a little bittersweet to see reports on hunting with Marius because I actually would have been hunting with him in 2 days if our original plan had taken place. Now it has been postponed to the same time frame as next year. This sucks because I will only get to hunt with Marius for 2 days now for a spotted hyena because he personally was fully booked up during the time frame that I could go. I will then be heading down to hunt with another PH that he uses to go after my buffalo and a few other critters. I hope our family has as much fun as you guys had on your previous trips at KMG.

@KMG Hunting Safaris So after reading all of the hunt reports, I'm guessing this is because he sings better? Or will he not make me take my shoes off? :whistle: he's not going to be able to avoid me sounding like a herd of Buffalo crashing through the trees when I'm trying to stalk though so maybe I'll get a few stink eyes from that! I'm like a fat ninja, I can go really fast or really quiet, but I can't do both at the same time! :ROFLMAO:

@Mike B. That's a shame mate. We were 30 days out now. Glad you were able to re-book.

I can assure you you are in exceptional hands with Martin. I have hunted with him personally, and two close mates have also had fantastic safaris with Marty. He's not only a great guy but a very good hunter indeed. Your family will have a great time. All the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg