AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Arrived back home yesterday, missed my connecting flight from Dallas by 9 minutes on the way home so spent a night in Dallas.
Since the travel piece during COVID is what is keeping many hunters on the fence about hunting this year or waiting another year
I will cover my trip in 3 parts starting with the travel.

First impression is that the travel is like anything else a series of process to have you walk out of arrival at your destination to be met by
your outfitter to start your African safari. And to have the outfitter drop you off after your African adventure for the return trip home.

Will start with the travel was straight forward and shouldn't stress anyone out, plan and go. I was going to support my buddy on a DG hunt in the APNR
area attached to Kruger National Park. This hunt was supposed to be conducted last May but with the shutdown it was rescheduled for Mar 2021.
Worked with Gracy Travel on my flight and firearms paperwork. Was scheduled for the Delta Alanta to Joberg flight, that was cancelled, so rescheduled Tucson-Salt Lake-Amsterdam-Joberg flight that was good for about 48 hours and was cancelled. Refund from Delta and booked on Qatar Airlines. Qatar has been flying through all the
last year when everyone else was not, so I finally felt that this hunt would finally happen. During the covid shutdown when we were all reading all the old hunt reports because no one was able to make it to Africa or anywhere else. Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris offered a hunt that had a number of the animals I wanted to hunt so coordination was started to book this hunt and have it start after the APNR hunt. Everything was lining up so Started finalizing my checklist of things that needed to be done
in Late December 2020.

Flight Booked Qatar Check
4457 for Rifles Check
SAPS 520 forms to Gracy Check
Ripcord health and evac insurance Check
Invitation letters from outfitters Check
Multiple range session with rifles Check
Schedule COVID testing for
72 hr requirement Check
Confirm all travel, lodging and
firearms paperwork approved Check
Pack clothes and gear Check
Provide my wife will all the
info on trip, POC numbers etc Check
Wife confirms Whatapp comms
with Phillip and Marius Check
webpage and fill out the arrival
requirment 24 hours before flight Check

Time to fly. My flight from Tucson to Dallas was simple, American airlines confirmed my covid test (I printed 4 copies and had the results on my email). In Dallas I collected luggage and rifle case, took the shuttle to the international Terminal and checked in with Qatar, They had my rifle information provided by my travel agent. They checked my COVID paperwork, took my temperature and check-in was straight forward once I got to the ticket counter. There was two large groups in front of me that
didn't have their COVID testing paperwork straight so they were working with the agents to get everything confirmed. They were moved to a separate line to work through the results from one of the labs close to DFW where the testing was done that morning. Since I saw both groups on the plane everything worked out for them. The flight from Dallas to Doha was very smooth and I have to compliment the pilot on a completely greased landing. They handed out a form the Qatar requires everyone that is transiting the Airport to fill out and had to the representative at the end of the jet bridge and off to get a meal and wait for the next flight to joberg. I met my buddy in Doha as he flew Huston to Doha. We had time to catchup and talk about the upcoming adventure. The flight to Joberg was again straight forward. we had a meet and great service waiting on us, and it is one of the times that I am glad for the few extra dollars spent. We were taken through a separate line, had our temp scanned, handed them the SA arrival form, they pulled up the survey I did on line with their tablet and all in all it was 10 minutes from start to finish till we were through Customs and waiting on luggage. My bag was popping out on the belt as I walked into the baggage claim (That has never happened before). Met the Gracy travel representative, and went to the SAPS office and retrived my rifles. Bruce got us over to the Domestic check-in with Airlink for our next flight to hoedspruit. The one thing that I was expecting we the additional cost for the rifle handling fee that Airlink charges. It is 345 rand fee, now there is one IMPORTANT line in the small print that is 345 for 15Kg or less. Now my rifle case was 23 KG so I had an additional overweight charge. My fee was 699 rand. My thoughts are that it is a fee that you will need to plan on oif you are traveling with firearms. The interesting note is that I had three flights with Airlink during this trip and the exact same weights on rifle and luggage and all three were different. Just remember that this is Africa:)
We had several hours to wait so cups of coffee were bought and we informed Phillip at Interpid safaris our flight status and sat down to wait. On a nice high note we mat Kevin Robertson and had a nice conversation with him as he was also waiting on a flight, we wished each other a great day as his flight was called. Our flight was very quick and smooth and I like Airlink much better than the old SA flights. Phillip was waiting, we loaded the bakkie and were off to camp.

I always stress when people are traveling to be patient and plan well in advance and travel is always easier. The one thing I was expecting to see more hunters on our flight but from what I could tell we were one of the first to start this season off and that the travel isn't something that should stressed over for 2021 season. Plan and go you won't regret it. I will also gladly help people with the planning part if they would like to send my a PM I will happily talk to you and assist with the process.

I am staring to fade and need more coffee. Will cover the return travel later today.

Sorry for such a long travel section but I feel that it is something that is holding people back from going so I put more detail in the planning process part of the hunt report than normal.

vallie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Return trip home was also very straight forward. The one thing that needs to be put into your planning process (Both outfitters were already planning for the COVID testing) is your backward for your covid testing that has to be done within 72 hours of your International flight out. My Buddy was flying home 3 April after his hunt, and I was continuing on to Hunt with @KMG Hunting Safaris. The COVID testing was easy and the outfitters had the plan in place to get them performed within the required time frame. The one issue is that they tell you to download the APP to your phone (I don't have an international plan so it wouldn't work with my phone) The app works great for south africa phones. Both outfitter's made several calls to the testing location and lab for results. They provided me with my results withing 30 hours of testing via email. So my suggestion is to have a phone number to the lab taking the swab and AMPATH lab so that you can get the results confirmed easier. As more people travel they will get the app to work correctly for non- african phones. Maruis's wife was able to call and get my results emailed and she printed out a copy for me, so I send out a big thanks getting the results for me.

When we finished up with the first part of the hunt My buddy and I were able to have dinner with several of our friends in the Joberg area before he had to catch his return flights. He confirmed that his return flight experience was similar to mine. I stayed at the City lodge for 2 nights waiting on my flight to Port Elisabeth on 5 April. Checkin for the flight was no problem, I was expecting the over weight charges on my bags, the charges were different, (1072 Rand on the joberg-PE leg) Not sure what the difference was but I was just happy to be back in africa and put it in the part of the adventure experience. marius was waiting outside the door at the airport and we loaded up and headed to camp after I picked up the rifles from the SAPS office. I was in PE in 2013 so was aware of where the office was.

Marius drop me at the airport and went to drop off my animals with the taxidermist, because they only allow ticketed passengers inside the airport. They checked my temp and confirmed my COVID test and I boarded my flight to Cape Town (Figured I would try a different route out vs joberg) Easy flight. The Airlink handling/overweight charge on this leg was 545 rand)

The SAPS off was much harder to find in Cape Town but secured my rifles and had breakfast to wait for the Qatar desk to open. My impression is that Cape town doesn't get quite as many people traveling with rifles on a international leg. So the check in process was a little longer as they worked through their internal processes. Took longer than the ones I had in joberg but everyone was very helpful. The flight to Doha was easy and managed to catch some ZZZZZZzzz. Arrival was a duplicate to the arrival on the way over. The next leg was also good just long. I only had a1 1/2 hours between flights in Dallas. That proved to not be long enough as I missed the Tucson flight leaving by 9 minutes. the travel agent warned me before I left that it would be close as it was the last flight that American had going to Tucson that day. So a very tired and sweaty I got a flight scheduled for first thing the next morning. Clearing customs in Dallas was very straight forward and efficient. I had forgotten that I would also have to go back through TSA security on the domestic side.

My overall impression is that the travel as good the whole trip, and with basic planning you have nothing to really get worked up over and right now Africa is calling. The COVID testing was easy to schedule and results were in time for all my flights. Would recommend at least 2 hours between your international flights and domestic connection, and 3 would be better. This was the first time I flew on Qatar airlines and I was impressed with their service and will be using them again in the future.

Next is the hunting. Will get to it later today or tomorrow. Jet lag is rearing it ugly head.

Great info Dave - thanks for putting your experience with the travel details on here!

Headed that way on April 30 on Qatar to Doha then JNB, good to see the update. Thanks

Great info- glad to hear travel went as smooth as can be expected.

Looking forward to hearing about the hunt now!

Thanks for sharing your adventures, Dave. A friend and I will be heading to Port Elizabeth in May to hunt with Western Safaris. We are taking Qatar through Houston and Airlink to PE. I've been a little concerned about any new requirements.

Thanks for sharing the starting details for traveling. Looking forward the the report! I leave in 2 weeks for a week with Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris !

The last little thing of interest on travel is that while in south africa, my observation was that everyone was wearing their masks when in public, and EVERY establishment from gas stations, hotel, to airports that hand sanitizer was at the door to use or there was a person with a spray bottle of sanitizer spraying everyone that entered hands. So combating COVID was taken more seriously at a public level than anywhere here in the US.

Ok now will get to hunting. The hunt with Intrepid safaris was supposed to have happened last May, was rescheduled a couple times in 2020 and FINALLY able to go in Mar2021. I went along as backup and to support a buddy on his DG hunt. He successfully harvested his Elephant. He had more fun than a 5 year old in a candy store on his rhino dart, and his last animal harvested was a very large civiet. This is his story to tell, I am just honored to have been able to come along to share in his adventure. While in the APNR area we observed, Elephants, Rhino, Buffalo, hyena, wild dogs and alot of plains game. I was just super happy to be back in Africa and treasured every sight, sound, and smells that Africa gives a person willing to relax and enjoy all that nature provides.

We departed to go to Intrepid's lodge several hours west the Rhino dart was conducted along the way. It was a very interesting procedure of all the care taken by the veterinarian in getting the hunter prepared to make a solid shot. He has the hunter shoot several practice darts into a target to get a feel for the dart gun and then talks through the proper shot placement. We loaded up into the truck and went in search of a big bull rhino. Several stalks and they were able to make a good shot and follow the rhino till it goes down. Blood was drawn, medications were administered and several medical tests were performed quickly. The photographer/videographer took a number of photo's and video and the vet administered the antidote for the tranquilizer. I was amazed how quickly the animal responded and was back up on his feet and sprinted off into the bush. The vet said he would have a bit of a headache kinda like he had a hangover. So our joke was that that night he was at The rhino bar and asked his buddies "Guys I woke up with a hangover again, please tell me that I didn't go home with that ugly hippo again:D Beer Bottle:"

We made it back to Intrepid's main lodge and went ourt for a drive to see all the improvements that had been done on the property since we were last there in 2018. They have a yearly plan for land management and predator control. There were several new tanks and the areas that were cleared to make some open grassland in the middle of some very dense bush all looked good. The animals were in very good shape. Saw some very nice buffalo! we did a night drive where my buddy was able to harvest his civiet. We also helped a little with culling of a few animals and jackal. I was able to dump a jackal with the camp 300 WM and get one of my bucket list events taken care of. In 2015 I took a shot at a jackal with my 9.3 double. He was on a dead run and I shot at him at about 120yards, my east and west was perfect but was just a bit high on the north/south part of the shot and missed. So since then I have really wanted to get a jackal with a open sighted big bore... Philip get one called into about 75 yards right before dark and i hit the little bugger about 2 inchs below the spine needless to say he folded up like a door hinge. Didn't bother with a pic of that one. During the time there we were able to get my buddy to get his COVID test, eat alot of good food and just enjoy time in Africa with friends. Will work with my wife to make a plan to return and hunt with Phillip again in the next year or two.

We departed back to Joberg with both happiness and a sadness that we are finishing one adventure.
We were able to have several friends meet us at the City Lodge for dinner before Gary had to board his flight back home and I started may next adventure with @KMG Hunting Safaris.

IMG_3459.JPG
IMG_3654.JPG
IMG_3655.JPG
IMG_3660.JPG

Let me start off by pulling the BLUF, Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris exceeded my expectations of this hunt by at least a %1000! To say I am happy and satisfied with KMG is an understatement!!!!!

To start off back last year when we were all locked down and rereading all the old hunt reports etc and Maruis offered a hunt that was more to the collectors hunt for a very fair price. So several calls, PM's and Whatsapp chats and I was booked for my hunt. The one thing COVID did was allow me an opportunity to get a permit for a couple of very special animals. So Jupiter and Mars aligned and I now had a once in a lifetime opportunity that I treasure and am very grateful for!

I spent the evenings of the 3-4 April at the city lodge and just relaxed and added notes to my hunt log and read a nice book. Gracy travel representative met me at the front desk the morning of the 5th and we went over and got me checked in with Airlink for my flight to Port Elizabeth. The flight was very smooth and easy. I picked up my bag/rifle and met Marius outside the doors of the airport. Got my stuff loaded in the truck and was introduced to another PH that would be hunting with us for the first part of the hunt, stopped along the way to pickup his tracker and off to the lodge. It was raining and very overcast so the inital plan of heading to the blue diker blind was scrapped. At the lodge we had lunch and went out to check my rifle at the range. For this part of the hunt I brought a Tikka T3X 6.5 creedmoore, shots fired and a 2 click adjustment and ready to hunt. Had a very nice dinner and made a plan for the morning.
We were up early and plan was to get the dogs out looking for a caracal .

The pack got on a Jackal (That they were able to run down later in the morning) With the option of the cat hunt being pushed to another day we headed several hours away into the mountains for a try at Val Rehbok. We arrived into the area and had to wait on the clouds to lift before we could head up into the mountains from the valley. A couple hours of waiting and we headed up to start glassing for our quarry.. Marius had explained to me that they have eyesight that eagles envy and he is correct. Finally spotted a small herd with the spotting scope about 2 miles away and they were already watching us. We headed over to that area to get a closer look at the ram. He wasn't a shooter so we had coffee and lunch their on the mountain side. Life is good is my only comment:) after lunch we spotted 2 seperate herds and made a plan to try and get to a place where they were stalkable. When the truck was about a mile away they went over the top of a ridge and out of sight. So we find a small cut that will allow us to get up to the top of the ridge and keep us down wind of the herd. Grab some water get the ready for a climb. Base on my bottom of the boot elevation guide we went up about 1700 ft in elevation from where the truck was parked. We had to dodge Mountain reedbuck and blesbok on our way up. Luckly they weren't to spooked and they went in a direction that wouldn't cause the Vallie's to spook if they were right over the top. As we got close to the top., stopped and took a short break to get the sweat off our faces and let the heart rate come back down to a level that would more condusive to accurate shooting. I stayed below the ridgeline and Marius crawled up to getting his bino's through the high grass to try and spot them. They were bedded down a few hundred yards to our left. With butt stalking and crawling we were able to get about 50 yards closer. Wind was perfectly in our face at a mild 10 MPH and the sun was starting to go down behind us. after waiting abot 40 minutes the group got up an d starting feeding towards us. Every time their heads were down Maruis sloooowly slid my rifle up on a rock, my bipod made getting the rifle ready a easier prospect. In getting ready for this hunt I anticipated a 300-400 yard shot as normal on these guys. so when Marius said that they were at my 11 o'clock and to slowly get up behind my rifle and take the shot when he lifted his head from eating. well to my surprise he was quartering towards me at 75 yards. The 140 gr long range bullet also works quite well at 75, bang flop and my first animal of the trip is on the ground. was expecting to make 4 or 5 climbs like we did before we had success. Radio call to the truck and they start trying to find a road that will get them close. Several pictures taken quickly as the clouds are starting to close in again.

vallie.jpg

Nice Vaalie, congrats! This one is on my list in a few weeks.

Whew! Very Nice AZDave. Congrats and thanks for sharing the stories with us!

not to disrupt your report but I always though the actual dart the hunter shot at a rhino was just vitamins and the tranz was shot by the vet from the heli. Do you know if that's correct ?
Looking forward to reading the rest

not to disrupt your report but I always though the actual dart the hunter shot at a rhino was just vitamins and the tranz was shot by the vet from the heli. Do you know if that's correct ?
Looking forward to reading the rest
Nope...

@buck wild You are correct on the hunter shooting the vita dart and the Vet shooting the tranquilizer. I saw the vita Dart hit but couldn't see the vets shot from where I was behind (About 25 yards in the trees)

After we loaded the Vallie up it was time to head back to the lodge for a nice dinner and some sleep. Started the day off waiting on the houndsman to call on the caracal. No luck on this morning so we headed to the Blue diker area over along the coast. We sat in the blind for the afternoon. It was very interesting on the birds and the monkeys that came in to the water. Really enjoyed watching the interaction of the group of monkeys. I took the time to get the parallax on my scope dialed for the expected shooting distance, verified that the laminated recital setting was not to bright or dim, and used the time to practice slowly getting the rifle on target. Since I was hunting blue diker the only blue target to use for proper sight picture was Mr monkey's blue balls. So he was in the perfect spot for a Texas vasectomy:X3: However I was hunting monkeys so he isn't singing soprano. Right before dark we had a very pregnant female diker come in. Was able to watch her for about 30 minutes before she headed back into the underbrush. All in all it was a very enjoyable and learning 4 hours. Plan is to be back in the blind before first light.

As light is slowly filtering in and the bush is waking up, we have been in the blind 10 minutes and the large male I have been looking for comes into the clearing along with a couple other and the monkeys. As I am waiting for him to turn and get out from behind some branches one of the monkeys starts chasing him. He dashes out of view and comes back a minute later. This little monkey/diker dance hapens a couple more times. These little guys are switched on and nervous all the time. He finally gives me a shot and jumps and sprints off as the solid zips right through him. Mr Rigby the tracking dog finds him about 20 yards away almost beside the blind in the super thick underbrush. Maruis had to crawl a bit to fetch our prize out.

I knew that with the list of animals I was hunting that we would be hunting in 4 very different locations. I was very fortunate to be able to see everything from sea level for the diker and caracal up to 6000ft for the Vallie. Thank you @KMG Hunting Safaris

We are at the skinning shed and Loyd has just finished with the skinning of my diker and Maruis get a call from the hounds man that they are on a caracal so in the truck we go... Well we now are heading down into a small canyon that has VERY thick bush. As we slip and slide our way to the bottom, it is the how many cuts and scratches will the plants and trees provide to the adventure. When we get on sight the cat is right at the top of the tree and I have no backstop behind him so the rifle is traded out for a shotgun. I really enjoy hunting with hounds so it was a special morning. We had been successful on two of my list in under 3 hours. We had a nice easy drive back to the lodge with a stop at Marius's favorite milkshake shop. It was worth the stop. I would highly recommend them.

We did a easy night hunt back at the lodge and prepared to depart the next day for our next area. We departed and drove back to Port Elisabeth. We were able to drop off our second PH, make it to the taxidermist to start getting my information to them and drop off the skins from what we had already hunted. We also able to stop by and talk with Maruis's gunsmith and pick up a nice mohair wool blanket I had promised my wife I would get for her. All our chores done and we head to the COVID testing sight to get my required test for the return flight home. From there we head up into another set of mountains and are treated to a nice lodging at the landowners property. Get our stuff settled, and nice dinner, and prepared for the nights hunt.

BD2.jpg
carcal1.jpg
carcal2.jpg

The sun is down and we head out in pursuit of the final 4 on my wish list. I would be happy to harvest even one of these. So we are driving along and the number of small common diker is very high, we start seeing some bat eared fox and trying to get in position. We break out a came call and see if we can entice then a little closer. As we pack up to move to the next point we plan to call from we have a aardwolf jump up from almost under our feet, I have the scope up on 6 power planning on a longer shot on the fox, so I have a sight picture full of hair and trying to track the shoulder and when the shot breaks he is turning and my round hits right on the edge of the neck and into the back of the jaw taking out most of the jawbone and teeth on the left side. he goes straight down and a quick follow up shot and I stand there in amazement and speechless that we have a aardwolf on the ground. Marius was able to secure one of the VERY rare permits for my hunt and to be truthful I didn't even expect to see on let alone harvest one. To say I an humbled and honored to have this opportunity is a beyond words. My hunt could have ended here and I would be a happy man!

Back in the truck and now concentrating on fox and cape grysbok. To make a long story short, I miss 4 shots at foxes and I am very frustrated!!!!! on the last shot Marius sees that my shot in passing through the fur bow and behind the foxes. One last try on the way back to the lodge. A little Kentucky windage and Tenn elevation and a solid hit Set him up for some picture and done for the night as I have no confidence in where the rifle is shooting.

Sleep in late and a slow start to the day. First priority is a trip to the range, and the POI has shifted almost 3 inches left and down 4 inches. Corrections made and enough shots to confirm that the rifle is back on target. (Will have to check the scope out thoroughly when I get home) The rest of the day is spent catching up on email and getting my results of the COVID testing. We have decided that tonight is the last night of the hunt so that we can get back to PE and have a nice dinner for a early flight, vs hunting one more night and getting up at 0200 to get to the airport... We head out and spot a genet and make a good stalk to get in a position to make a shot. The head and portion of the chest are above the big branch he is behind. I pull the shot a hair and we follow a spotty blood trail. With the grass being high and thick tree area. Was not able to recover him. I really hate it when I loose an animal.

Spend the rest of the night looking for grysbok. Saw about 25 but was only able to close the distance on 7-8 that we could identify if they were male of female. Everything we saw was either inmature males of females, no shooters. So as we head back to the lodge I am saddened that my safari is coming to a close but and very happy that I am back in Africa and was successful beyond my expectations!

A nice easy drive back to PE, Maruis has me setup with a nice B&B, and He and his wife pick me up for a nice last evening dinner and a steak and seafood restaurant overlooking the harbor. All I can say is that life is good and I have had a fantastic trip. I have been here almost 3 weeks and it is time to go home.

My final thoughts are that I am glad I was able to come over that that Africa is calling. If you plan well and follow the basic health practices, get out there and go. Anyone that is on the fence on going this year PM me and I will give you my phone number and I will answer any questions you have.

Remember to enjoy every day, the sights, sounds, and smells of life give us such a wonderful and rich tapestry to treasure life.

aardwolf.jpg
BEFOX.jpg

The sun is down and we head out in pursuit of the final 4 on my wish list. I would be happy to harvest even one of these. So we are driving along and the number of small common diker is very high, we start seeing some bat eared fox and trying to get in position. We break out a came call and see if we can entice then a little closer. As we pack up to move to the next point we plan to call from we have a aardwolf jump up from almost under our feet, I have the scope up on 6 power planning on a longer shot on the fox, so I have a sight picture full of hair and trying to track the shoulder and when the shot breaks he is turning and my round hits right on the edge of the neck and into the back of the jaw taking out most of the jawbone and teeth on the left side. he goes straight down and a quick follow up shot and I stand there in amazement and speechless that we have a aardwolf on the ground. Marius was able to secure one of the VERY rare permits for my hunt and to be truthful I didn't even expect to see on let alone harvest one. To say I an humbled and honored to have this opportunity is a beyond words. My hunt could have ended here and I would be a happy man!

Back in the truck and now concentrating on fox and cape grysbok. To make a long story short, I miss 4 shots at foxes and I am very frustrated!!!!! on the last shot Marius sees that my shot in passing through the fur bow and behind the foxes. One last try on the way back to the lodge. A little Kentucky windage and Tenn elevation and a solid hit Set him up for some picture and done for the night as I have no confidence in where the rifle is shooting.

Sleep in late and a slow start to the day. First priority is a trip to the range, and the POI has shifted almost 3 inches left and down 4 inches. Corrections made and enough shots to confirm that the rifle is back on target. (Will have to check the scope out thoroughly when I get home) The rest of the day is spent catching up on email and getting my results of the COVID testing. We have decided that tonight is the last night of the hunt so that we can get back to PE and have a nice dinner for a early flight, vs hunting one more night and getting up at 0200 to get to the airport... We head out and spot a genet and make a good stalk to get in a position to make a shot. The head and portion of the chest are above the big branch he is behind. I pull the shot a hair and we follow a spotty blood trail. With the grass being high and thick tree area. Was not able to recover him. I really hate it when I loose an animal.

Spend the rest of the night looking for grysbok. Saw about 25 but was only able to close the distance on 7-8 that we could identify if they were male of female. Everything we saw was either inmature males of females, no shooters. So as we head back to the lodge I am saddened that my safari is coming to a close but and very happy that I am back in Africa and was successful beyond my expectations!

A nice easy drive back to PE, Maruis has me setup with a nice B&B, and He and his wife pick me up for a nice last evening dinner and a steak and seafood restaurant overlooking the harbor. All I can say is that life is good and I have had a fantastic trip. I have been here almost 3 weeks and it is time to go home.

My final thoughts are that I am glad I was able to come over that that Africa is calling. If you plan well and follow the basic health practices, get out there and go. Anyone that is on the fence on going this year PM me and I will give you my phone number and I will answer any questions you have.

Remember to enjoy every day, the sights, sounds, and smells of life give us such a wonderful and rich tapestry to treasure life.

I have been here almost 3 weeks and it is time to go home.
Wow, three weeks....congrats on what sounds like a great hunt and with no major problems!!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip and congratulations on some outstanding animals.
Thanks for sharing your adventure.

Sounds like a great trip! Thanks for sharing with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber