AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe, Canada USA
It's not a hunt report yet, but in 15 days it's wheels up for a 10 day safari at KMG. This will be my third trip to South Africa, my second to KMG. Obviously that is super exciting in itself, but even more exciting is the fact that I get to share this hunt with my best friend and beautiful bride @Just Gina ! This will be her first safari and after hunting with Marius once, I knew there was no one better to hunt with.
We married in June of 2018 ( @Just Gina and I, Not Marius and I) , and at the time she had her final year of RN school to complete, and the jobsite I am on was scheduled to be complete by this May, and so we agreed to put off our honeymoon until we could put those things behind us and truly relax. I still remember talking about where to go for a honeymoon and she said Africa!
Anyway, we have paperwork done, nearly done packing and I'm at the stage where I the anticipation is getting hard so posting at least makes it feel like I'm doing something. I promise a big report with pics will follow when we get back

Oh am I jealous! What a grand honeymoon! Can’t wait for your report and to see the excitement on Just Gina’s face when she takes her first Africa trophy! “Priceless!”

Glad to see your excitement.
I hope you have an incredible time.

It's not a hunt report yet, but in 15 days it's wheels up for a 10 day safari at KMG. This will be my third trip to South Africa, my second to KMG. Obviously that is super exciting in itself, but even more exciting is the fact that I get to share this hunt with my best friend and beautiful bride @Just Gina ! This will be her first safari and after hunting with Marius once, I knew there was no one better to hunt with.
We married in June of 2018 ( @Just Gina and I, Not Marius and I) , and at the time she had her final year of RN school to complete, and the jobsite I am on was scheduled to be complete by this May, and so we agreed to put off our honeymoon until we could put those things behind us and truly relax. I still remember talking about where to go for a honeymoon and she said Africa!
Anyway, we have paperwork done, nearly done packing and I'm at the stage where I the anticipation is getting hard so posting at least makes it feel like I'm doing something. I promise a big report with pics will follow when we get back

Michelle and I can’t wait to read the report and see the pictures!

Those are very good news, wish you the best on your African adventure !

Have a grand time!

Have a great time.
Bruce

You are going to have an absolutely blast! Look Forward to your report. Good luck and watch out for twigs, stones, brush or Marius will :mad:. Lol

Congrats!

Congratulations!!! I wonder if that's what I have to do to get back there sooner?o_O

Safe travels, and best of luck!

Sitting in ATL, ( might have had one or two extra drinks on the flight from Dallas and in the airport) anxiously waiting to board Delta 200( and the drink service on flight) to board and let the adventure begin!

Good hunting, I look forward to following your hunt.

Have a fantastic trip! I'm looking forward to reading your report. I have heard nothing but good thing about Marius. I'm excited for you that you get to do this with your beautiful bride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg