SOUTH AFRICA: KMG Hunting Safaris Honeymoon Hunt

Didn’t Marius send you his instruction manual on how to follow and not step on anything that can crackle or snap? Just kidding I love the guy! Lol. Great eland. Congrats.
Thank you, he even let me keep my shoes on

Wipartner, by now you know that your frau is a keeper. This was only the first of the many hunts you will have together. It is obvious that she gets serious behind a trigger but always seems willing to have a little fun.

Congrats on the trip!

Nice Eland! One of my favorite hunts. There are many reasons to follow your PH closely, or tracker, if he is in the lead. My tracker threw his sticks out at just the right moment to keep me from stepping on or near a puff adder, laying under a thorn bush. I had no trouble stepping in his tracks after that. Great report, lets hear the rest!!

Awesome reports from both you and @Just Gina !

The patterning on the giraffe is very cool and all the other trophies are great!

Well done!
:D Cheers:

Update. Hunters and Collectors took care of the dip and pack for us. I had them do a complete shoulder for my warthog, to avoid the USDA hassle. Kevin and his team were excellent to deal with. He sent me a pic of the finished warthog before packing everything to ship. I am thrilled with the looks of it so far and look forward to seeing it in person. I've heard alot of grumbling about African taxedermy, and I'm sure taxedermists vary in quality and abilities from one shop to another on both sides of the ocean, but I really appreciate a warthog mount that isn't bald, looking like plastic.

Screenshot_20191122-054307.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Warthog looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg